2 Week Italy Vacation Package
• 02 Nights stay at Venice
• 02 Nights stay at Florence
• 02 Nights stay at Naples
• 02 Nights stay at Rome
• Daily Breakfast
• Half Day City Tour of Rome with Colosseum (on seat in coach basis)
• Half Day Tour of Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel (on seat in coach basis)
• Half Day Excursion to Pisa (on seat in coach basis)
• Half Day Excursion to Islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello (on seat in coach basis)
• Full Day Tour of Capri and Anacapri (on seat in coach basis)
• Gondola Ride (on seat in coach basis)
• Return airport transfers on Private Basis.
• Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
• Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
• Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
• All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals not mentioned in inclusions , tips, porterage, gratuities, laundry and phone calls
• Govt. Service tax @ 5%
• Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions or itinerary
• Peak season surcharges
• Visa & Travel Insurance
Day 1 – Arrive Venice (2 Week Italy Vacation Package)
• 2 Week Italy Vacation Package arrive in Venice – city of channels and royal residences
• Once you touch base at the airplane terminal, get exchanged to your inn
• Later amid the day take off for your Gondola ride, without which an excursion to Venice would be esteemed inadequate. What better approach to investigate the Land of Canals than on Venetian Gondolas? Coast gently among the blurred magnificence, Pass underneath rich scaffolds and hundreds of years old palazzos of Venice. Kick back and take in the city sees from the water as you’re controlled through the trenches.
• Spend whatever is left of the day unwinding and taking in the stunning sights this Floating city brings to the table
• Overnight remain at the lodging
Day 2 – Venice
• Enjoy a luscious breakfast at the lodging
• Later toward the evening continue forward for your Scenic Island Tour. Take off to Alilaguna’s Pier at St. Imprints waterfront, set out on a speedboat and visit the Island Murano, where one can watch the antique specialty of making glass. At that point on to the lovely islands of Burano, popular for its trim as well as for the anglers’ homes painted in brilliant hues and Torcello, the soonest focus of human progress in the estuary. Come back to St Mark’s Square.
• Day is free and at recreation. Medium-term at the Hotel
Day 3 – Venice – Florence (2 Week Italy Vacation Package)
• Today after breakfast continue to Florence which is a standout amongst the most delightful and antiquated urban areas in Italy.
• It brought forth numerous men who have all the more significantly impacted the course of mankind’s history in each field of information, craftsmanship, writing and reasoning. Registration at the inn, to investigate this staggering city of Beauty and culture alone by strolling around its old roads.
• Overnight remain at the Hotel.
• After Breakfast take a trip through the beautiful Tuscan wide open of the memorable college city of Pisa.
• Upon entry in Pisa take a guided strolling voyage through Piazza dei Miracoli, with the observed Leaning Tower (from outside), the Baptistery (from outside) and other vital landmarks. This is trailed by a visit to the inside of the Cathedral, an unrivaled gem of Romanesque craftsmanship developed between the eleventh and twelfth hundreds of years.
• Free time available to you. The individuals who are intrigued can take a lovely stroll with the visit escort and achieve Piazza dei Cavalieri, where you can appreciate the notable Scuola Normale, a standout amongst the most acclaimed colleges on the planet.
• Head back to Florence. Medium-term remain at the Hotel.
Day 5 – Florence – Naples (2 Week Italy Vacation Package)
• After a stunning breakfast at the lodging, get ready for the following leg of your Europe visit.
• Arrive in the Capital of the Campania Region of Italy-Naples. It’s arranged on the drift on the northern edge of the Bay of Naples, a standout amongst the most lovely sounds in Italy.
• Check in at the lodging. Day is at relaxation to investigate the city all alone. At night, when the sky turns into a cobalt blue covered in the stars that light up the night, bars, eateries, pizzerias, clubs and discos stay open until late for a considerable length of time of joyful fun.
• Overnight remain at the inn.
Day 6 – Naples
• Today after Breakfast, continue for a Full day outing to Capri and Anacapri. From the harbor you board the Jet vessel intersection to Marina Grande, the port of Capri to board the speedboats and visit the Blue Grotto (climate allowing).
• Later you continue for an all encompassing voyage through Capri Island in the long run touching base at Anacapri arranged at 280 meters above ocean level from where you will have a magnificent perspective of the inlet of Naples.
• After lunch in a nearby restaurant(on your Own) enter the port of Naples, don’t miss this chance to appreciate the astonishing Certosa of San Martino and the Royal Palace.
• Don’t pass up a major opportunity for enjoying some fish treats or the acclaimed and most loved Pizza Margherita, a gastronomic wonder made to respect the Queen Margherita. while you’re in Naples (all alone). Medium-term remain at the inn.
Day 7 – Naples – Rome (2 Week Italy Vacation Package)
• Enjoy your breakfast at the lodging.
• Arrive into the Eternal City of Rome. Register with the Hotel.
• Later continue for a visit in this Imperial City beginning from Piazza Venezia with its noteworthy landmark devoted to King Victor Emanuel II and the Unknown Soldier. Proceed by walking to the popular Piazza del Campidoglio outlined by Michelangelo from where you will have an incredible perspective of the Roman Forum. Our mentor will proceed by the Circus Maximus and the Pyramid of Caius Cestius before landing at the Basilica of St. Paul. The visit will be finished with a stop outside the forcing Colosseum.
• Return to the region of your inn. Time at relaxation. Medium-term at the Hotel.
Day 8 – Rome
• salutation! Breakfast is prepared and will be served at the lodging.
• Head out for your visit to the Vatican Museum. The visit starts at the Piazza della Republica with the Fountain of the Nayads, following the old Aurelian dividers which once encompassed the antiquated city. In transit you will see the acclaimed Villa Borghese stop and the northern entryway of the old city driving into Piazza del Popolo where you will see an Egyptian monolith going back to the season of Ramses II. At long last, on landing in the Vatican Walls, your guide will then lead you into the Vatican Museums taking the delightful Spiral staircase and proceeding through the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Geographical Maps previously touching base in the acclaimed Sistine Chapel with its great fresco of the Last Judgment by Michelangelo.
• Return to the region of your inn. Medium-term in Rome.
Day 9 – Departure (2 Week Italy Vacation Package)
• All awesome occasions must end. Relish a yummy breakfast at the lodging and gather your sacks and recollections
• Check-out from the inn and get exchanged to the air terminal for your ahead flight.