3 Day Paris Tour Package
- Return economy class airfare with taxes on Airline envisaged : Oman Air or similar
- Overseas travel insurance for travellers up to 55 years of age
- Hotel accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Schengen Visa
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary)
- Guided tours attractions, sightseeing and entrances as per the itinerary
- All transfers by Deluxe Coach as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a Professional Yatra tour manager
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours.
- Items of personal nature viz, drinks, laundry, calls, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- GST OF 5% ON TOTAL PACKAGE.
Day 1: Cruising, Art and Cabaret
Drench yourself in the sentiment of Paris, cruising the Seine to encounter this delightful city from the water.
Strolling is outstanding amongst other approaches to investigate the city, following the stream to the renowned landmarks and exhibition halls along its way. Find the shocking accumulations in the Louver, Musée d’Orsay, and Pompidou Center at your recreation or take the bounce on jump off transport to see every one of the sights.
Walk around the left or right bank for an essence of legitimate Parisian wine and bar culture, and see the staggering nightclub artistes of the Moulin Rouge, Lido or heaven Latin show.3 Day Paris Tour Package.
Day 2: Culture, Food and Shopping
Feel refined, debauched and a la mode across the board day! Investigate the antiquated boulevards and energetic bistros of the Latin Quarter, and the Left Bank homes of Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso, and Jim Morrison, or the well known graves in Pere Lachaise burial ground. Shop for high tea and high form in St Germain des Prés, experience the most smoking architects, release your internal fashionista, build up your nose, and locate the correct assistant to upgrade your new Parisian look.3 Day Paris Tour Package.
Appreciate the essence of Paris as you walk around the Left Bank and Latin Quarter, enjoy your sweet tooth in gourmet chocolate and cakes, while strolling through flawless Parisian neighborhoods or make your own particular fine master pastries.3 Day Paris Tour Package.
Day 3: Paris Day Trips
Investigate France’s illustrious and social history on an outing to Monet’s garden and Louis XIV’s stupendous royal residence of Versailles, genuinely like entering a time machine. Find the glorious vineyards and world class basements of the Champagne district home to Dom Perignon, Moet and Chandon and Mumm. Make a beeline for Normandy for history and on the off chance that you have time, seek on the Eurostar after multi day trek to London.3 Day Paris Tour Package.