6 Day Italy Vacation Package
- Cost of your round trip economy class excursion airfare.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Cost of your Overseas Travel Insurance with Trawelltag valid for the duration of the tour covered for passengers up to the age of 70 years.
- Services of Cox & Kings tour manager or local representative.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach tours, entrance fees, excursions, and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airport taxes.
- Visa charges for Schengen.
- Compulsory tips of Euro 3 per adult / child & per day.
- An additional amount of INR 1,500/- per person is to be compulsorily paid by way of “Secure Your Booking Amount”.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for ticket (presently calculated on 15th July, 2017)
- Airline and Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season to be paid extra per person.
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Any increase in Rate of Euro (Calculated at 1 EUR = INR 80 as on 10 March 2018) leading to an increase in Tour Cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group’s menu.
- Medical test and Premium cost of your Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for passengers above 70 years of age.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What Your Tour Price Includes’ box.
- GST – 5% on gross bill.
6 Day Italy Vacation Package Day 1:
6 Day Italy Vacation Package Landing in the airplane terminal in Rome.Transfer by shared minivan from the air terminal to the hotel.Afternoon free at leisure.Overnight in Rome.
Breakfast at the hotel.Half day voyage through Monumental Rome (SIC) the most renowned squares and wellsprings of the capital, including St. Peter\’s Basilica (visit inside), Navona Square, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon (which means \”Temple of all the Gods\”) (counting transport, guide and earphones).Afternoon free at relaxation In choice: visit to Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel.Overnight in Rome.
Breakfast at the hotel.Transfer via prepare alone to Florence.Afternoon free at leisure.Overnight in Florence.
Breakfast at the hotel.Morning strolling voyage through Florence (SIC): Piazza del Duomo, where you can appreciate the Cathedral, the ringer tower by Giotto, the medieval quarters, Piazza Della Signoria, at that point the beautiful Mercato Della Paglia (Straw market), and Ponte Vecchio.Afternoon free at recreation Optional visit to Pisa.Overnight in Florence.
Breakfast at the hotel.Transfer via prepare to Venice on your own.Afternoon free at recreation discretionary gondola ride visit .Overnight in Venice Island.
Breakfast at the hotel.Morning free at leisure.Half day journey by vessel to tidal pond islands Murano, Burano, Torcello (SIC). Stop in Murano, the island of the glass, and visit a creative glass processing plant. At that point Burano, the run of the mill angling island with its light and shaded differences. Last stop in Torcello, the most antiquated occupied island with its Byzantine church building rich of mosaics.Overnight in Venice Island.