Agra Jaipur Tour Package
- Pick and drop from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi.
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra with 01 breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation in Jaipur with 01 breakfast.
- Local sightseeing at Delhi , Agra and Jaipur by an a/c Sedan car.
- Delhi : Jama Masjid , Red Fort , Chandni Chowk , Raj Ghat , India Gate , Rashtrapati Bhawan , Jantar Mantar , Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar.
- Agra : Taj Mahal , Tomb of I’timād-Ud-Daulah and Agra Fort.
- Jaipur : City Palace , Hawa Mahal , Amber Fort , Jaigarh Fort , Jantar Mantar , Raj Mandir Cinema , Jal Mahal and Albert Hall Museum.
- Toll Taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- Applicable hotel taxes.
- Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as mini bar , travel insurance , laundry, telephone calls , spa , tips , porter-age , etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees , parking charges , still camera or video camera fee .
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. to be borne by the client directly.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
Touch base IN DELHI – AGRA (210 KM 3 HRS. DRIVE)
Get from Delhi airplane terminal by Swan Tours representative,if the flight is early morning, you could complete couple of touring spots in Delhi, as Humayun Tomb, Qutab Minar, Lotus Holy Place. Toward the evening leave from Delhi to Agra around 3 hrs.Drive from Express Freeway evening check in Agra resort. Medium-term rest in Agra resort.
AGRA – JAIPUR (224 KILOMETERS 4 HRS.DRIVE)
Start your Guided voyage through Agra. Early morning visit to Taj Mahal is best time to visit the well known landmark. Morning around 5:30 (SummerSeason) time 6:15 (winter season).
Taj Mahal – The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble sepulcher on the south bank of the Yamuna River in the Indian city of Agra. It was selected in 1632 by the Mughal sovereign, Shah Jahan, to house the entombment place of his most loved spouse, Mumtaz Mahal after Taj Mahal visit back to the resort for breakfast and furthermore peruse through Agra ft.
Agra Fort:- Agra Fort is the past imperial place of the Mughal Empire arranged in Agra, India. It is additionally an UNESCO World Heritage site. After lunch withdraw from Agra to Jaipur around 4 hrs drive taking confirm Capital City Fatehpur Sikri.
Fatehpur Sikri:- Fatehpur Sikri is a city in the Agra District of Uttar Pradesh, India. In the past the city’s name was VijaypurSikari, of the Sikarwar Rajput family; the later city was set up in 1569 by the Emperor heading moreover you can see The Chand Baori is a stepwell worked over a thousand years sooner in the Abhaneri town of Rajasthan. It is among the greatest advance wells on the planet. Night check in at the Jaipur Resort. Medium-term in Jaipur lodging.
JAIPUR – DELHI (TRANSFER)
After breakfast begin your Jaipur tour,beginning with AmerFort, which is situated in Amer, a town with a territory of 4 square kilometers arranged 11 kilometers from Jaipur, Rajasthan state, India. Discovered high on a slope, it is the foremost guest goal in the Jaipur zone. (Also appreciate Elephant ride at the post).
City Palace:- City Royal Residence, Jaipur, which incorporates the Chandra Mahal and additionally Mubarak Mahal royal residences and additionally different structures, is an imperial living arrangement complex in Jaipur.
Jantar Mantar (Astronomical Site):- is a gathering of nineteen building cosmic instruments, built by the Rajput ruler Sawai Jai Singh, and additionally finished in 1734 ADVERTISEMENT.
Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace):- Hawa Mahal is a royal residence in Jaipur, India, so named on the grounds that it was basically a high screen divider built so the women of the illustrious house can watch road festivities while concealed from the outside.
Jal Mahal (Water Royal Residence):- lies in center of the Male Sagar Lake. it were redesigned and also augmented in the eighteenth century by Maharaja Jai Singh II.