Ahmedabad Somanth Vacation Tour
- Meeting and assistance on arrival
- 04 nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
- Air fare / train fare
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Camera charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes
DAY 01 AHMEDABAD – JAMNAGAR (315KM/6HRS)
Ahmadabad Somanth Vacation Tour Today, continue to Jamnagar. On landing visit Lakhota Lake and Lakhota Museum. At night, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its relentless Ramdhun since 1956 and it specified in Guinness Book of World Records. Night is free to shop. Medium-term remain at the inn.
DAY 02 JAMNAGAR – DWARKA (150KM/3HRS)
Today, continue to the consecrated town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a blessed dunk in Gomti waterway, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on route back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit different sanctuaries on seaside zone, go to night aarti at Dwarkadish sanctuary. Medium-term remain at the inn.
DAY 03 DWARKA – PORBANDAR – SOMNATH (200KM/4HRS)
Toward the beginning of the day withdraw to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – where Gandhiji was conceived and Sudama Temple – The main Sudama Temple on the planet. Later continue to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on entry visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati and Somnath Temple. At night go to Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Medium-term remain at the inn.
DAY 04 SOMNATH – JUNAGADH – VIRPUR – GONDAL – RAJKOT (200KM/4HRS)
Today, continue to Rajkot. Enroute visit Jungadh stronghold at Junagadh, Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya sanctuary, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car historical center at Gondal. In the late night touch base at Rajkot. Medium-term remain at lodging.
DAY 01 RAJKOT – AKSHARDHAM – AHMEDABAD (225KM/5HRS)
Today, continue to Ahmedabad. On landing in Ahmedabad visit Adalaj Step well, Akshardham Temple and Gandhi Ashram. Night Drop at Railway station or Airport.