Ahmedabad Jaipur Trip
- 5 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant ride at jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokki Dhani at Jaipur.
- Boat Ride at Udaipur.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
Day 1: Arrival in Ahmadabad
Morning arrive Ahmadabad. Exchange to inn. Evening visit the wonderful Mosque of Siddi Saiyad with its perfect stone carvings, the delightful Jama Masjid, White marbled Hathee Singh’s Temple, Dada Hari Baoli, Calico Textile Museum and Sabarmati Ashram begun by Mahatma Gandhi. Medium-term in Ahmadabad.
Day 2: Ahmadabad – Udaipur
After Breakfast drive to Udaipur. Register with inn. Rest of the day free for your autonomous exercises. Night complete a sentimental watercraft ride at Lake Pichola visiting Jag Mandir. Medium-term remain at inn in Udaipur.
Day 3: Udaipur
Morning voyage through Udaipur. Visit the city royal residence, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki bari (Queen’s resort for her companions) and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk workmanship historical center). Rest of the day free at your relaxation. Medium-term Udaipur.
Day 4: Udaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur
Breakfast in the inn. Drive to Ajmer/Pushkar. Evening visit the Tomb of the Sufi Saint, Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti, the Dargah Sharif. The city was established by the Chauhan ruler, Aiaipal, amid the eleventh century and is overwhelmed by the Taragarh Fort worked by Prithviraj Chauhan. Arrive Pushkar and registration at the lodging. In Pushkar, visit the blessed Lake and furthermore the well known Brahma Temple. Pushkar is one of the holiest spots for Hindus. Later keep on jaipur. Medium-term remain in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur
Morning visit Amber Fort with elephant ride – the antiquated capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory sparkling with mirrors. Evening visit city. The capital of Rajasthan was given a shading layer of pink a century again respect of a meeting Prince and from that point onward, it has held this colour.Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the prominent space expert, this city is 260 yrs old. Visit Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory and Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal and through the pink rose private and business territories. Medium-term Jaipur.
Day 6: Jaipur – Delhi
After breakfast drive to Drive to Delhi Airport/Train Station for your Home Destination. (Administration Ends).