Ahmedabad Rann Of Kutch Package
- Sightseeing by private car
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll tax
- Beds on double or twin sharing basis
- Air-conditioned room
- Packaged drinking water during the journey (500 ml/per head)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is includ
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Boat ride charges at Beyt Dwarka
Ahmedabad Rann Of Kutch Package Day 1 – Arrive in Ahmedabad – Dwarka
Ahmedabad Rann Of Kutch Package On landing in Ahmedabad toward the beginning of the day, drive to Dwarka, where you will check in at the lodging and spend the day at recreation. Amid your relaxation time, you may pick to visit Sudama Setu, Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Dunny Point and Dwarka Lighthouse (recreation exercises are excluded in the bundle). At that point go to the night aarti at Dwarkadhish Temple before withdrawing for the night.
Day 2 – Dwarka Sightseeing
Go on a touring voyage through Dwarka on this day and cover vital attractions like Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Gopi Talav and Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Mandir. The island of Bet Dwarka is arranged around 30 km from Dwarka and encompassed via ocean from all sides. It houses different sanctuaries of Lord Vishnu, Devaki, Radha, Jambavati, Satyabhama and Lakshmi, alongside a sanctuary devoted to Lord Krishna that is said to be over 500 years of age. Likewise visit Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, one of the 12 Jyotirlinga sanctuaries of Shiv Purana that draws in a great many explorers all as the year progressed. It is trusted that individuals who petition the Nageshwar Linga turn out to be free of toxin. Moreover, visit Gopi Talav (where Lord Krishna played with his Gopikas) and Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Madir (situated amidst the ocean, with Chandra-Mouliswar Shiva as the divinity managing at the center of the sanctuary).
Day 3 – End of Tour
On this day, you will go to the early morning aarti at Dwarkadhish Temple and come back to the inn for breakfast. At that point look at from the lodging and drive towards Ahmedabad. Get to Ahmedabad air terminal/railroad station and continue with your arrival travel.