Ahmedabad Somnath Dwarka Package
• 05 Nights accommodation basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
• Breakfast at all places.
• All transfers & sightseeing using AC Indigo for 2 pax & AC Tavera for 4 ax as per above itinerary.
• All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
• Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
• Monuments Entrance Fee.
• Services of English Speaking Local Guide
• Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
• International or Domestic airfare.
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
• Any expenses apart from the ones above.
Day 1: Ahmedabad-
Arrive at Ahmedabad and go out on an excursion to Ambaji Temple, one of the major Shakti-piths of India. Ambaji is essentially a temple town dedicated to Goddess Ambaji at the center. Millions of pilgrims visit the temple every year especially during Navratri to seek the blessing of Goddess Ambaji. Stay overnight at Ahmedabad.
Day 2: Ahmedabad- Somnath (406 kms)
Today, after breakfast, drive to Somnath. It is one of the most revered and an important centre of culture & nationalism. The legendary temple contains a ‘jyotirlinga’. Stay overnight at Safari Hotel and Resort located at walking distance from Somnath temple near Verval.
Day 3: Somnath – Dwarka (230 kms)
Today morning after having the pleasure to attend the morning aarti at Somnath temple, drive to Dwarka, the dwelling place of Lord Krishna. A religious hub and an architectural gem, Dwarka is one of the four most holy sites of Hinduism called the Char Dham, Dwarka in the west along with Badrinath in the north, Puri in the east and Rameshwaram in the south is a must visit pilgrimage for all devout Hindus. Visit Dwarka Temple, the five storey high temple built on seventy-two pillars. In the evening arrive in Dwarka and drive to the hotel. Attend evening arrive in Dwarka and drive to the hotel.
Day 4: Dwarka
Today morning attend morning aarti at Dwarkadhish temple and visit Bet island, situated 30 kms from Dwarka. One can reach Bet from Dwarka through Okha by road. From Okha port jetty, a little sea journey in a ferry or a small boat takes you to Bet Island. Return to hotel at Dwarka for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Dwarka – Ahmedabad (457 kms)
Today, after breakfast, drive to Ahmedabad. Stay overnight at Ahmedabad.
Day 6: Ahmedabad- Dakor (95 kms) – Ahmedabad
Today do an excursion to Dakor temple. Dakor, in its earlier phases as pilgrimage centre in Gujarat was famous for the Danknath temple, a place of shiva worship. Today this place is known not only as a pilgrimage centre but also a trading centre where one can get the articles related to puja, and other rituals. On every Sharad Purnima a big fair is held at Dakor. Gujarati’s venerate Krishna and Dakor provides an important link in this. Later in evening fly out from Ahmedabad Airport.