Australia And New Zealand Tour
Australia And New Zealand Tour Inclusions:
- 3 nights accommodation in Gold Coast
- 3 nights accommodation in Sydney
- 2 nights accommodation in Melbourne
- 2 nights accommodation in Christchurch
- 3 nights accommodation in Queenstown
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
- Sydney City Tour with Bondi Beach
- Melbourne City Tour
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on bed & breakfast basis
- All transfers & sightseeing is on sharing basis
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Visa Charges
- GST of 5% (As of now) as per GOI
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing.
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
Australia And New Zealand Tour Day 01 Brisbane – Gold Coast
Australia And New Zealand Tour Arrive Brisbane Airport, exchange to Gold Coast Hotel. Registration and rest of the day at relaxation. Medium-term at your Hotel
Day 02 Gold Coast
After Breakfast, Rest of the day at relaxation or you can take discretionary visit to SeaWorld OR MovieWorld. Medium-term at your Hotel
Day 03 Gold Coast
After Breakfast, Rest of the day at relaxation or you can take discretionary visit to DreamWorld with Free admission to Sky point Observation Deck. Medium-term at your Hotel
Day 04 Brisbane – Sydney
After Breakfast, Check out and exchange to Airport. Arrive Sydney and SIC Transfer to your Hotel and Check-in. Medium-term at your Hotel
Day 05 Sydney
After breakfast, continue for Sydney city visit with Bondi Beach. Visit through the noteworthy Rocks region and take in perspectives of the Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, Parliament House and the Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for eminent perspectives of the Opera House and Harbor Bridge. Visit The Gap to appreciate the dazzling perspectives at that point stop at the world popular Bondi Beach. Re-join the mentor for the arrival voyage to Sydney going through Paddington and the selective Eastern Suburbs. Medium-term at Hotel.
Day 06 Sydney
After Breakfast, Rest of the day at recreation or you can take discretionary visit to Blue Mountains. Medium-term at your Hotel
Day 07 Sydney – Melbourne
After Breakfast, exchange to Airport to get onto your trip to Melbourne. Arrive Melbourne, exchange to Hotel and Check in. Rest of the day at recreation. Medium-term at your Hotel
Day 08 Melbourne
After breakfast, continue for Melbourne city visit. View cases of Melbourne building quality including St. Pauls Cathedral and the Princess and Regent Theaters. See the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Federation Square, and walk around Melbourne’s Royal Botanic Gardens. View the Fitzroy Gardens and see Captain Cook’s Cottage (section at possess cost). See the clamoring Queen Victoria Market and Albert Park, home to the Australian Grand Prix, visit the Shrine of Remembrance and see the Southbank waterfront region. Cross the Bolte Bridge for extraordinary city sees. Medium-term at Hotel.
Day 09 Melbourne – Christchurch
After Breakfast, Check out and exchange to Airport to get onto your trip to Christchurch. On entry in Christchurch, ‘The Garden City’, situate in mentor travelers will be met by our neighborhood delegate and secretly exchanged to your inn.
Day 10 Christchurch – Queenstown
Travel over the prolific Canterbury Plains before touching base at Lake Tekapo. Proceed with south to the residential community of Twizel before going through the memorable Central Otago locale to Lake Wakatipu and the ‘Snow capped Resort’ of Queenstown.
Day 11 Queenstown – Milford Sound
Take after the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and forward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the stunning man made Homer Tunnel to achieve Milford Sound. Appreciate a journey on this world acclaimed cove, overwhelmed by Miter Peak and the falling Bowen Falls. Come back to Queenstown.
Day 12 Queenstown
A free day to investigate the unending discretionary attractions accessible. Queenstown offers bungy bouncing, stream drifting, wilderness boating, gondola rides and substantially more. Discretionary exercises excluded in the visit cost.
Day 13 Queenstown – Mt Cook – Christchurch
Travel through the Central Otago locale and on to Twizel. Take after the shores of Lake Pukaki to ‘Aoraki’ Mt Cook, the cloud piercer. Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo before bridging the Canterbury Plains to touch base in Christchurch.