Austria And Czech Republic Tour
- 02 Nights accommodation in Vienna
- 02 Nights accommodation in Salzburg
- 02 Nights accommodation in Innsbruck
- Daily Breakfast
- Private Vienna Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Station)
- Private Salzburg Transfer (Station – Hotel – Station)
- Private Innsbruck Transfer (Station – Hotel – Airport)
- Vienna – historical city tour with Schönbrunn Palace (3.5 hours) – SIC basis
- 24 hours Salzburg Hop-On Hop-Off tour
- All taxes (except city tax paid by guests directly at the hotel, if any).
- Return airfare and taxes
- Schengen visa fees
- Overseas travel insurance of INR 1500 (will be charged extra) below 60 years of age
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- Inter city Transfers
- Trade fairs surcharges will be applicable on specific departure dates
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports
- Standard Check-in : 1500hrs Check-out : 1100 hrs (early check-in is subject to availability)
- Anything not mentioned in the cost inclusions list, such as currency fluctuation i.e. currently taken as 01 EUR = INR 70. ROE : Rate of Exchange as on the date of final payment will be applicable
- As hotels/flights/itinerary/route are subject to change without notice, no compensation will be paid for changes you may need to make in your domestic travel. Subject to RBI/GOI approval for BTQ passengers
Day 1 – Arrival in Vienna
Upon your landing in Vienna International Airport, you will be met by a Yatra delegate and be exchanged to the lodging. Vienna is the littlest and denser of the nine expresses that make up the nation of Austria. From the mid sixteenth to the mid twentieth century, it was a supreme city and until 1806, was likewise the seat of the Holy Roman Empire. Vienna flaunts splendid design and its horizon is ruled bythe very revered St. Stephen’s Cathedral. On achieving the lodging, registration and stay asleep for the entire evening.
Day 2 – Tour of Vienna
Begin this day with a healthy breakfast, and after that set out on a touring wander on a Seat-incoach premise to investigate a portion of the real historic points of Vienna. A voyage through the lavish Schönbrunn Palace gives an understanding into the history and unrestrained way of life of the past rulers. Situated in the core of the city, this compositional wonder was planned by understood designers, Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach and Nikolaus Pacassi. This Baroque royal residence and the neighboring greenery enclosures were pronounced an UNESCO World Heritage Site in the year 1996. Visit this site, appreciate the extraordinary embellishing craftsmanship, and later come back to the lodging for a decent night’s rest.
Day 3 – Vienna to Salzburg
After a tempting feast toward the beginning of the day, registration from the lodging and exchange to the railroad station to board the prepare to Salzburg. The city of Salzburg is prevalently known as the origin of the traditional, persuasive writer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Attributable to its astounding design and beautiful scene, the focal point of this city has earned a name in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. On achieving Salzburg, exchange to the inn and appreciate an invigorating rest.
Day 4 – Optional Tour of Salzburg
Post a delicious breakfast, start a voyage through the different well known attractions of the city. The 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off visit enables you to investigate your preferred destinations and licenses you to invest as much energy at the attractions as you wish. After this visit, withdraw to the inn and rest.
Day 5 – Salzburg to Innsbruck
Following a lip-smacking supper toward the beginning of the day, registration from the inn to board the prepare to Innsbruck – the capital of the government territory of Bundesland, Tirol. Innsbruck’s splendid area in the Eastern Alps gives this city with sensational scenery of snow-clad mountains. It has additionally picked up a notoriety of being extraordinary compared to other wellbeing resorts and winter sports focuses in Central Europe. After you touch base at the city prepare station, exchange to the inn for a medium-term remain.
Day 6 – Day at Leisure
Following a morning dinner, you can either remain at the lodging or take off to investigate the environment. This is an extraordinary chance to perceive what influences this city to emerge in this area. Goldenes Dachl, Ambras Castle and Tyrolean Folk Art Museum are a portion of the greatest vacation destinations of Innsbruck. This is likewise a splendid shot for you to get a few keepsakes that will help you to remember this astonishing stay.
Afterward, spend the night at the lodging valuing the occasions of the whole visit.
Day 7 – Depart from Innsbruck
After an appetizing dinner toward the beginning of the day, move to Innsbruck Airport and get onto the trip for your ahead voyage.