Austria Hungary Tour
- 02 Nights accommodation in Vienna
- 02 Nights accommodation in Salzburg
- 02 Nights accommodation in Innsbruck
- Daily Breakfast
- Private Vienna Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Station)
- Private Salzburg Transfer (Station – Hotel – Station)
- Private Innsbruck Transfer (Station – Hotel – Airport)
- Vienna – historical city tour with Schönbrunn Palace (3.5 hours) – SIC basis
- 24 hours Salzburg Hop-On Hop-Off tour
- All taxes (except city tax paid by guests directly at the hotel, if any).
- Return airfare and taxes
- Schengen visa fees
- Overseas travel insurance of INR 1500 (will be charged extra) below 60 years of age
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- Inter city Transfers
- Trade fairs surcharges will be applicable on specific departure dates
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports
- Standard Check-in : 1500hrs Check-out : 1100 hrs (early check-in is subject to availability)
- Anything not mentioned in the cost inclusions list, such as currency fluctuation i.e. currently taken as 01 EUR = INR 70. ROE : Rate of Exchange as on the date of final payment will be applicable
- As hotels/flights/itinerary/route are subject to change without notice, no compensation will be paid for changes you may need to make in your domestic travel. Subject to RBI/GOI approval for BTQ passengers
Austria Hungary Tour Day 1 – Arrival in Vienna
Austria Hungary Tour Upon your landing in Vienna International Airport, you will be met by a Yatra agent and be exchanged to the lodging. Vienna is the littlest and denser of the nine expresses that make up the nation of Austria. From the mid sixteenth to the mid twentieth century, it was a majestic city and until 1806, was likewise the seat of the Holy Roman Empire. Vienna flaunts splendid design and its horizon is ruled bythe profoundly revered St. Stephen’s Cathedral. On achieving the lodging, registration and stay asleep from sundown to sunset.
Day 2 – Tour of Vienna
Begin this day with a generous breakfast, and afterward set out on a touring wander on a Seat-incoach premise to investigate a portion of the significant historic points of Vienna. A voyage through the rich Schönbrunn Palace gives a knowledge into the history and lavish way of life of the recent rulers. Situated in the core of the city, this engineering wonder was composed by surely understood modelers, Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach and Nikolaus Pacassi. This Baroque castle and the neighboring patio nurseries were proclaimed an UNESCO World Heritage Site in the year 1996. Visit this site, respect the exceptional enlivening workmanship, and later come back to the lodging for a decent night’s rest.
Day 3 – Vienna to Salzburg
After a tempting feast toward the beginning of the day, registration from the lodging and exchange to the railroad station to board the prepare to Salzburg. The city of Salzburg is prominently known as the origin of the established, powerful writer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Attributable to its astounding engineering and beautiful scene, the focal point of this city has earned a name in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. On achieving Salzburg, exchange to the inn and appreciate a reviving rest
Day 4 – Optional Tour of Salzburg
Post a delectable breakfast, start a voyage through the different famous attractions of the city. The 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off visit enables you to investigate your preferred locales and grants you to invest as much energy at the attractions as you wish. After this visit, withdraw to the inn and rest.
Day 5 – Salzburg to Innsbruck
Following a lip-smacking dinner early in the day, registration from the lodging to board the prepare to Innsbruck – the capital of the government territory of Bundesland, Tirol. Innsbruck’s splendid area in the Eastern Alps offers this city with dazzling setting of snow-clad mountains. It has likewise picked up a notoriety of being extraordinary compared to other wellbeing resorts and winter sports focuses in Central Europe. After you land at the city prepare station, exchange to the lodging for a medium-term remain.
Day 6 – Day at Leisure
Following a morning dinner, you can either remain at the inn or take off to investigate the environment. This is an awesome chance to perceive what influences this city to emerge in this locale. Goldenes Dachl, Ambras Castle and Tyrolean Folk Art Museum are a portion of the greatest vacation destinations of Innsbruck. This is likewise a splendid possibility for you to get a few gifts that will help you to remember this stunning visit.
Afterward, spend the night at the lodging appreciating the occasions of the whole visit.
Day 7 – Depart from Innsbruck
After an appetizing supper early in the day, move to Innsbruck