Bangkok Pattaya Thailand Tour
- Return economy class airfare with airport taxes
- 2 nights accommodation at Pattaya
- 2 nights accomodation at Bangkok
- Daily Buffet Breakfast from Day 02
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- Bangkok Orientation and Temples Tour
- Airport Transfers & Inter Hotel Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- Meet & Greet at Bangkok Airport by our Local Representative
- 01 Sim Card on Arrival Per Family / Couple
- Complimentary Water Bottle on Arrival
- 20 Kgs Baggage Included
- Items of Personal Nature.
- Thailand Visa
- GST 5%
- Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Early Check-in at Pattaya & Late Check out in Bangkok
- Optional Tours & Value Packs
Bangkok Pattaya Thailand Tour Day 1 – Arrival in Bangkok and Transfer to Pattaya
: Once you touch base at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, you will meet our delegate and afterward get exchanged to your lodging in Pattaya. After registration, unwind for some time and spend the rest of the day at relaxation. Have a charming medium-term remain at the inn in Pattaya.
Day 2 – Pattaya – Coral Island Tour with Lunch
After a healthy breakfast, continue for the Coral Island Tour (which incorporates lunch). Make the most of your day at the island by jumping into the blue waters or attempting exercises like swimming, swimming or sunbathing. Whatever remains of the day free will be free for you to spend at relaxation (all alone). Medium-term remain at the inn in Pattaya.
Day 3 – Pattaya – Bangkok
After your breakfast in Pattaya, look at from the inn and exchange to the capital of Thailand – Bangkok. By means of Bangkok city which covers vital historic points including exciting sanctuaries around the capital. Spend an agreeable night at the lodging in Bangkok.
Day 4 – Bangkok – City Tour
Day free for recreation and Shopping (all alone). Medium-term remain at the inn in Bangkok.
Day 5 – Depart Bangkok
Have a rounding breakfast and look at of the inn in Bangkok to continue to the air terminal for your arrival travel after what was a stunning outing to Thailand.