Bangkok Phuket Trip
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees for the visa processed from India
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Additional charges of Rs. 2100/- per person for On-arrival Thailand Visa
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Day 1: Flight to Bangkok
Fly every day from London Heathrow with Thai Airways.
Days 1– 3: Enjoy Bangkok
There’s a lot of hurrying around in Bangkok with a determination of enterprises and visits suiting everybody from couples to families.
Fly on to Phuket with Thai Airways.
Stop 2: Phuket
Splash up that quite beautiful south west daylight on Thailand’s biggest island, Phuket. Home to in excess of 30 heaven shorelines, national parks and noteworthy Buddhist sanctuaries, there truly is a great deal to investigate on this fun island.
Get some answers concerning Phuket
Days 4– 10: Enjoy Phuket
Following a couple of days in Bangkok the time has come to take off for some genuine unwinding and Phuket is certain to enable you to restore.
Day 11: Fly home
Fly home to the UK with Thai Airways.