Bangkok Thailand Vacation Tour Package
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Phuket.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Pattaya
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Bangkok
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Half Day Phuket City Tour
- Return Airport Transfers in Phuket
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch in Pattaya
- Half Day Bangkok Orientation & Temples Tour
- Transfers from BKK Apt – PTY Hotel – BKK Apt
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- Airport Transfers in Bangkok from Suvarnabhumi Airport Only
- Items of Personal Nature.
- Thailand Visa
- GST 5%
- Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Early Check In & Late Check Out in any City
- Additional Suplement Cost of INR 2800/- PP for Flight arriving and departing from DMK Airport in Bangkok
Day 1: ARRIVE BANGKOK
Welcome to Thailand!!! When you land at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, you are met by the lodging agent and exchanged to your inn. While whatever is left of the day is free at recreation all alone. Remain medium-term at the inn in Bangkok.
Day 2: BANGKOK – CITY TOUR
After breakfast, continue for the city visit which covers significant points of interest including captivating sanctuaries around the capital. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimit), and the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Po). Rest of the day free for recreation all alone. Remain medium-term at the lodging in Bangkok.
Day 3: DEPART BANGKOK
After your breakfast in Bangkok, before you registration of the lodging and continue to the air terminal for the arrival travel with superb recollections of Thailand, we prescribe you visit the complex squares of Bangkok. With an immense decision of not just what to purchase, deal chasing is a fascinating knowledge including the straightforward of trinkets, crafted works or extravagance things.
Day 4 Dusit Palace
Among all the traveler puts in Bangkok Dusit Palace is the one you ought not miss. It is an expansive, roomy complex of Palaces, chateaus and honored position lobbies work in Bangkok toward the beginning of the twentieth century. The Grand Palace had been the habitation of Thai Kings since the establishing of the Rattanakosin Kingdom and its capital Bangkok in 1782.With the quantity of structures and inhabitants developing at the Grand Palace, King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) chose to have another Palace build.Location: Visit Palace is situated in the Dusit locale , a couple of kilometers North of the old Rattanakosin region with the Grand Palace.Getting There: By far the least demanding and most agreeable approach to arrive is via cooled metered taxi.
Day 5 Swim With Sharks at Siam Ocean World
Siam Ocean World Aquarium is the biggest aquarium in Southeast Asia. It is one of the best places to visit in Bangkok. Flaunting More than 400 types of fish, shellfish and even penguins populate this huge underground facility.Diving with sharks is likewise a choice in the event that you have your plunging permit, and there are shark and penguin feedings. Among every one of the activities in Thailand, this is the most recommendable.