Beat Package Holiday In Europe
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Overseas Insurance
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Tour Manager assistance from ex Kolkata
- A bottle of water everyday – per person
- Austria Visa fee
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Optional tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Tips to the guide & driver
- City tax payable directly to the Hotel during the check out.
- Any increase in the airfare or taxes charged by the airlines.
- Porterage at hotels, airports and seaports, laundry, drinks, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature, food and drinks not forming part of the group menus, medical emergencies, or any reason beyond our control
- Sightseeing by bus
- Airline surcharge during high season if levied by the operating airline used in the itinerary.
Day 1 – Arrive in Vienna
Our visit chief will welcome you on landing in Vienna and after that you will be exchanged to your lodging for the night. Suppers: Breakfast and supper.
Day 2 – Vienna city Tour
Have a decent breakfast and go on a brilliant city voyage through Vienna, covering the City Hall, Hofburg Palace, Ring Boulevard, St. Stephen’s Cathedral and Belvedere Palace. Likewise visit the celebrated Schonbrunn Palace, which is a genuine compositional gem. Enjoy some shopping at the downtown area and have a scrumptious Indian supper. You will then be dropped off to your lodging for a lovely medium-term remain. Suppers: Breakfast and supper.
Day 3 – Explore Budapest
After a scrumptious breakfast, continue to the excellent city of Budapest. Have a tasty lunch and prepare for a flawless Danube River Cruise that takes you around the best of the city. Post the journey, relish a heavenly supper and be dropped off at your inn for the night. On the off chance that you wish to encounter the energetic nightlife, you may do as such after supper and profit to the inn for your own. Suppers: Breakfast and supper.
Day 4 – Bratislava City Tour
After breakfast, you will go to Bratislava and appreciate a brilliant introduction visit, covering St. Martin’s Cathedral, Bratislava Castle, Franciscan Square, the primary square, Michalska Street, Michael’s Gate, Old Town, Venturska Street and Primacialny Palace. You will then have some recreation time to simply unwind or investigate different spots like the Eurovea Galleria, Slovak National Theater, Slavin and Danubiana Meulensteen Art Museum (relaxation exercises are excluded in the bundle). At that point appreciate a luxurious Indian feast before withdrawing to your lodging. Suppers: Breakfast and supper.
Day 5 – Prague Tour
Have a rich breakfast and prepare for flying out to the astounding city of Prague. You have whatever is left of the day at relaxation, when you can pick to investigate a portion of the city’s prominent attractions like the National film historical center, National Memorial to the Heroes of the Heydrich Terror, Prague Zoo, Vysehrad Park and Divoka Sarka (recreation exercises are excluded in the bundle). Later at night, appreciate an exquisite supper an Indian eatery and be exchanged to your inn for the night. Suppers: Breakfast and supper.
Day 6 – The Best of Prague
After breakfast, you will go on a brilliant introduction voyage through Prague, covering perspectives of the Astronomical Clock, Charles Bridge, St. Vitus Cathedral, Wenceslas Square, Jewish Quarter, Mala Strana and Old Town Square. Invest some free energy at the downtown area and after that make a beeline for the renowned Prague Castle (with passage expense). At that point relish a delightful Indian supper and come back to your inn for a wonderful medium-term remain. Suppers: Breakfast and supper.
Day 7 – Prague – Salzburg
After a delightful breakfast, look at from the lodging and take exchange to Salzburg. You will get the opportunity to visit the Hellbrunn Palace, Hohensalzburg Palace, Mirabell Gardens, Mozart’s origin, Residenz Fountain and Mondsee Cathedral. At that point remain medium-term in Salzburg. Feast: Breakfast and supper.
Day 8 – Salzburg – Vienna – End of Tour
After breakfast, you will go from Salzburg back to Vienna, from where you can get onto your trip back to India. Feast: Breakfast and supper locally available.