Best Kashmir Package
- Meal Plan as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Shikara Ride over Dal Lake
- Pick up and drop from Jammu Tawi Railway Station
- Toll Taxes & Service charges
- All Transportation on private basis
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Chained vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any train delay or cancellation
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Transfer from Banganga to Vaishno Devi Temple
- Visit to Ganderbal and Thajiwas Glacier.
- Visit to Aru, Chandanwari, Baisaran, and Betab valleys.
- Expenses of watersports
- Cable Car / Pony Ride in Gulmarg, Pahalgam, & Sonamarg.
Best Kashmir Package Day 1: Srinagar-Arrival-
Best Kashmir Package On the main day you touch base at the Srinagar Airport, where our agent advisers for the resort or a houseboat, whatever you pick as your hotel. Later on in the day, you can take a long ride in the Shikara on ever wonderful Dal Lake. On the way, you will see Kabutarkhana, Bathing Boats, Char Chinar Island, Floating Gardens, Floating Shops and other famous vacation destinations. The best correlation of this pleasant scene one can have is with the Gondola rides in Venice.
Day 2: Srinagar (Sightseeing)-
Today after complete breakfast you have choice for a city visit for a large portion of multi day. Take a taxi and visit places, for example, “Nishat Bagh”, the well known Mughal Gardens, and “Shalimar Bagh”. Post which you can make a beeline for the Shankaracharya Temple arranged on a slope and return back to the lodging at night.
Day 3: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar-
Post your breakfast you are taken to Gulmarg, where you have alternative to investigate the place independent from anyone else. You can take a link auto ride which is likewise called “gondola ride” here or enjoy horse riding. At night you return to Srinagar and remain the night in your inn/houseboat.
Day 4: Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar-
When you finish your breakfast you make a move to Sonamarg and investigate the amazing districts around. On your way you can delay at certain picturesque spots and afterward keep heading to Sonar, additionally called the Meadow of Gold. You can investigate the Thajiwas Glacier and take pictures in the event that you need to. After you are finished with the Sonamarg campaign you can drive back to Srinagar at night and come back to your inn/houseboat
Day 5: Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar-
On this day as you are finished with your breakfast, you can visit Pahalgam, additionally called the Vale of Kashmir. In transit take an interruption and visit the Avantipur demolish that used to be a sanctuary and the Saffron Fields. Pahalgam is where different Bollywood motion pictures have been shot. You come back to Srinagar at night.
Day 6: Srinagar – Departure-
This is the latest day of your trek when you look at of the houseboat/lodging post your breakfast and clear a path to the Srinagar Airport and get onto your trip back to your goal.