Bharatpur To jaipur Trip Package
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Meal as per Plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- GST: 5%
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Day 1 – Delhi to Bharatpur
Upon your landing in Bharatpur from Delhi, register with the lodging.
Bharatpur is a residential community, arranged in the eastern piece of Rajasthan. A standout amongst the most acclaimed locales here is Lohagarh Fort, worked by Maharaja Suraj Mal in the eighteenth century AD.
After registration, spend the day at relaxation, or use it to find the appeal of Rajasthani legacy in the superb Lohagarh stronghold and other amazing design structures. At night, remain medium-term at the inn.
Day 2 – Tour of Keoladeo National Park
At a young hour toward the beginning of the day, visit Keoladeo National Park, a man-made wetland save and feathered creature haven that was proclaimed a World Heritage Site under the rules of UNESCO. Going up against the name of a sanctuary here, devoted to Lord Shiva, this national stop was initiated Keoladeo. Built up in the year 1982, it is home to more than 230 types of inhabitant and transient flying creatures, drawing heaps of ornithologists and visitors.
Post the voyage through Keoladeo National Park, come back to the lodging for a medium-term remain.
Day 3 – Bharatpur to Delhi
Registration from the inn and come back to Delhi.