Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur Tour
- 1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also,
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
- 2. This prices including Driver food and lodging.
- 3. Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick
- up from International Airport, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside
- sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at International Airport.
- 4. Air Conditioned Accommodation on twin share basis at all places it also inclusive of all taxes and morning breakfast.
- 5. All the hotels mention above are subject to availability. If any one of them is sold out then same
- level of hotels is guaranteed.
- 6. Camels Safari at Thar desert Jaisalmer.
- DO NOT INCLUDE THE TOUR
- 1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price and guide services are also not included.
- 2. Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- 3. Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- 4. Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner
- 5. GUIDE / ENTRY FEES, BOATINGS, Elephant Riding / HORSE RIDINGS ETC. DURING SIGHT SEEINGS6. Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- 7. Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1: Jodhpur (286 kms/06 hrs)
Entry Jodhpur, Famous for its superb fortresses and royal residences, Jodhpur is the second biggest city of Rajasthan and a noteworthy vacation spot in the nation. The city is arranged at the edge of the Thar Desert with Jaisalmer on its west, Barmar, Jalor and Pali on its south, Bikaner on its north, and Nagaur on the eastern side. Evening touring voyage through Jodhpur, The fortifications and royal residences in the city are the significant wellspring of fascination in the city. Investigating the strongholds gives you a vibe of the occasions when the Rajput may was at its pinnacle. The doors and the dividers of the fortifications talk about the fights they have seen. One needs to invest enough energy with these recorded landmarks to completely get a handle on the magnificence of the Rajput period. A portion of the real attractions around Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan and the Government Museum and Zoo.
Day 2: Jaisalmer(286 kms/06 hrs)
Morning drive to Jaisalmer is an imperative goal of the western province of India, Rajasthan. A desert city, it was established by the Bhatti Rajput chieftain Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156. Jaisalmer could be viewed as the western sentinel of whole India and a place worth visiting to get a thought of the local Rajasthan. Situated at the core of the immense Thar Desert, it offers the guest a captivating universe of tale, shading, and history. Additionally, the grand wood-and stone-cut houses
Day 3: Jaisalmer
Morning touring voyage through Jaisalmer The brilliant beams of the setting sun, the brightly embellished local people, the enormous fortresses and chateaus, the amazingly interesting craftsmanship, Rajput havelis, all these make Jaisalmer a position of must visit in Rajasthan. Besides a visit to the Jaisalmer Fort (the second most seasoned fortress in Rajasthan after Chittaur), Patwon ki Haveli, (the most excellent haveli of Jaisalmer), Desert Culture focus and historical centers gives you some look at this residential area’s past. The Jain sanctuaries meet your religious taste; Salim Singh ki haveli and Nathmal-ki-haveli give you some more thought of the haveli engineering of the town. Other than these, Gadsisar Lake is likewise an intriguing spot that you should visit in this desert city. Evening visit Sam Sand Dunes, Ideal for survey nightfalls, these destinations will likewise allow you to catch the beautiful sand ridges in your camera.
Day 4: Bikaner (333 kms/07 hrs)
After breakfast, look at from inn at that point drive to the impressive walled city of Bikaner: The city of Bikaner was established in 1488 from jangledesh or the nation of wild shrubberies. It has been just about a long time since its initiation and the city has spread over the desert and has likewise procured aptitude viz, camel rearing and dry water system which is extraordinary to it. Bikaner city alongwith its rough scrubland, is situated on a raised plain in the desert. The old city is incorporated by a long embattlement divider which discontinuously breaks to offer approach to five gigantic doors. Presently a noteworthy exchange place for fleece, building stones, floor coverings, covers, salt and grain, Bikaner has risen as the help of the state.
Touch base at Bikaner Transfer to hotel.check in to hotel,take rest at the lodging . later visit to touring of Bikaner. Junagarh Fort : The renowned fortification of Junagarh was developed by Raja Rai Singh in 1593. The stronghold is one of its sorts with a solid, inventive and considerable structure which is surrounded by a water canal which is accepted to have reared crocodiles previously. An astonishing system of havelis with yards and galleries, watch towers, arsenal, lobbies and other the post radiates an air of red sandstone (Dulmera) and marble. The stupendous fortification has a long defense which is very nearly a 1000m long and is studded with 37 bastions and two doors. Different landmarks, for example, Ganga Niwas, Rang Mahal, Anop Mahal with it’s fragile gold leaf painting. Har Mandir – the glorious hallowed place, Chandra Mahal with its compositions on lime mortars Phool Mahal with its choice inset reflect work and Sheesh Mahal with its one of a kind mirror chamber embellishes the fort.and the Karnimata Temple at Deshnok. Additionally visit the lofty camel reproducing ranch at night.
Later back to lodging . medium-term remain at inn in Bikaner.
Day 5: Bikaner-Departure
After breakfast, look at from lodging and exchange to railroad station for the onwards travel.