Bikaner Trip Package
- 02 Full day Camel safari.
- Lunch and Traditional Dinner with bonfire and folk Music.
- Tea, Coffee and snacks at the sunset point.
- Camel carte for totality of safari.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with
- English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food.
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic
- beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
Day 01: Bikaner Munjasar – Dhingasarai
After breakfast drive from Bikaner to town Munjasar a separation of 55kms by means of Deshnoke, Jegla, Janglu. At Deshnoke the Karni Mata Temple (of Rats) can be visited. Arrive Munjasar town and Lunch will be served. After Lunch ride the camels from Munjasar to town Dhingsari. Arrive town Dhingsari and camp. Supper and program of music at the camp over night in the tents.
Day 02: Dhingasarai – Satika – Rataria – Dharnoke – Khara Lohan
Breakfast will be served at the camp. Safari will start after breakfast from town Dhingsari to town Khara Lohan (24kms approx) by means of Satika, Rataria, Dharnoke. Lunch will be served on the way safari around noontime. A short rest after lunch under the shade of some tree and again start the second leg of the ride. Arrive Khara Lohan and camp over night in the tents.
Day 03: Khara Lohan – Bikaner
Following day morning wake up will be with trumpet blown and break-quick, leave for the safari finishing point by camel cartes. Later drive back to City. On landing touring voyage through the city. Visit the Junagarh Fort and Lalgarh Palace. Night visit the Camel Breeding Farm. Medium-term remain at the inn.
Day 04: Bikaner
After breakfast at the inn drop at Bikaner Railway Station fotr travel towards ahead goal. (Administration Ends)