- 02 Nights Stay at Berlin
- 02 Nights Stay at Warsaw
- 02 Nights Stay at Krakow
- 02 Nights Stay at Budapest
- 01 Night stay at Bratislava
- 02 Nights stay at Vienna
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers from Berlin Airport to Accommodation on Shared Basis
- Transfers from Vienna Accommodation to Airport on Shared Basis
- City Cirlce Purple Hop on Hop off Berlin
- Morning Sightseeing tour of Warsaw
- Krakow City tour from Bus park at Powisle street 11
- Full Day Zakopane and the Tatra Mountains
- Budapest City tour from Eurama Travel Agency
- Great City Tour by Presporacik Oldtimer
- Vienna City tour with Schonbrunn Palace on Shared Basis
- All Taxes Except G.S.T and City Tax Where ever Applicable
- External and Internal Airfare
- Drinks and beverages are charged upon consumption.
- Hotel official check-in time: 16:00 p.m. & check-out time: 11:00 A.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All Station Transfers
- Porterage, Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
- Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same in not a part of the package
- Bedding type is on request basis and subject to availability at time of arrival
- Eurail Tickets/ Bus Tickets for Intercity/Country travel
- Rates do not include any early check-in or late check-out
- The tour cost does not include any cost towards visa , gratuities , meals (not mentioned in itinerary)or any other services, any items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, drinking water etc. unless mentioned above
- Shenegan Tourist Visa
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- Overseas travel insurance will be charged extra for the passengers above 55 years
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned in the cost inclusions list such as currency fluctuation i.e. currently taken as 01 EURO= 75 INR.
- Rate of Exchange as on date of final payment will be applicable
- Extra Baggage charges
- Surcharge Might be Applicable if date falls under any Trade fair/Special Events during the Trip.
Budapest Holiday Day 1 – Arrival at Berlin
Budapest Holiday Landing in Berlin and After the Immigrations exchanges from Berlin Airport to Respective Accommodation, Upon Arrival Check in the Hotel as Per the Check in time and Day free at Own Leisure, Overnight remain at Berlin.
Day 2 – Berlin-City Circle Purple Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
Breakfast at Hotel and this Day Utilize your Berlin-City Circle Purple Hop on Hop off Bus Tour, the visit includes,Discover the hip areas of the city of Berlin and the previous Berlin Wall at three areas with our dynamic and exciting jump on/bounce off city visit, the City Circle Purple Tour! Begin at one of your preferred 12 stops and investigate at your recreation the hotspots of the areas of Prenzlauer Berg, Mitte, Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg, and in addition the Berlin Wall Memorial, the Mauerpark, and the world-renowned East Side Gallery. Experience NOW the assorted variety of this throbbing city, Overnight remain at Berlin.
Day 3 – Berlin Check out – Warsaw
Breakfast at Hotel and Check out and Proceed to Berlin Railway Station(own Arrangements) , Board the prepare to Warsaw and with the voyage of 6hrs touch base in Warsaw by the early night and Proceed to Accommodation(own Arrangements), Check in the lodging and Day free at claim Leisure, Overnight remain at Warsaw.
Day 4 – Warsaw-City visit
Breakast at Hotel and Proceed to the Pick up point(own game plans) for Half Day Morning Warsaw City visit, The visit Includes;
Appreciate this city visit which incorporates all the ‘must see’ landmarks and sights of Warsaw: Lazienki Park, Theater Square with Grand Opera and previous Town Hall Buildings and also Belvedere Palace, the Ghetto Memorial. You will likewise drive through the most acclaimed and rich roads in Warsaw and see Nowy Swiat and Krakowskie Przedmiescie roads, the Presidential Palace, University of Warsaw, Holy Cross Church with Chopin’s heart, Copernicus Statue. Amid earlier hundreds of years rulers developed the excellent royal residences you can appreciate today around you. Later you will likewise go to the Old town to see St. John’s Cathedral with its heavenly Gothic insides, St. Ann’s Church and the Castle Square with the Column of King Sigismund III Vasa. You will likewise observe the Old Town Market Square and the City Walls.
Transportation by mentor and administrations of a neighborhood direct.
Medium-term remain at Warsaw.”
Day 5 – Warsaw Check out – Krakow
Breakfast at Hotel and look at and Proceed to Warsaw Station(own Arrangements) to load up the prepare from Warsaw to Krakow toward the beginning of the day, With the Journeyof 2hrs and 40 Mins touch base In Krakow and Proceed to Hotel(own Arrangements), Check in according to the Check in time and Day free at Own Leisure, Overnight remain at Krakow.
Day 6 – Krakow – City visit from Bus stop at Powisle road 11
Breakast at Hotel and Proceed to Bus stop at Powisle road 11(own game plans) for Half Day Krakow City visit, The visit Includes;
You will start your visit by visiting the Jewish District of Kazimierz to investigate the territory which used to be possessed by a standout amongst the most different Jewish people group in Europe. At that point a short drive will take you up the Wawel Hill which is the epitome of Poland’s previous monarchical eminence. On its summit is the Royal palace and a fourteenth century house of prayer which facilitated almost all the Polish government’s crowning ceremonies and funerals. Having slid the slope, we walk around Kanonicza and Grodzka boulevards to achieve Collegium Maius ( Great College), the most established working of the Academia Cracoviensis. In the wake of visiting the beguiling Gothic patio we proceed to the Main Market Square. This clamoring heart of the city is the ideal place for grabbing keepsakes, particularly in the Cloth Hall which has been the neighborhood commercial center for a considerable length of time. Finish your visit by visiting St Mary’s Church, where the staggering medieval holy place etched by Veit Stoss is found and a trumpet call sounds towards the four corners of the world consistently on the hour.
English talking guide, lodging get, admission to Wawel Castle, Royal Cathedral and St Mary’s Church.
Medium-term remain at Warsaw.
Day 7 – Krakow Check out – Budapest
Early Breakfast at Hotel and Check out and Proceed to Bus Station(own Arrangements) to board the transport from Krakow to Budapest, with the Journey of 7 hrs approx. Land in Budapest, Check in the inn and Overnight remain at Budapest.
Day 8 – Budapest City Sightseeing
Breakfast at Hotel and Proceed to Eurama Travel Agency by 0930hrs for Morning Half day Budapest City visit on Coach Basis, The visit incorporates;
On this visit you will go by the Parliament working before intersection the Danube on the Margaret Bridge and drive to the Royal Castle on the Buda side of the city. Here you will have some extra uninterrupted alone time to visit the Fishermen’s Bastion which offers staggering perspectives over the city and the Mathias Church. Your visit will proceed to the Gillert Hill before intersection the Elisabeth Bridge from where you will drive towards the Heroes’ Square. Going by the Opera and St Stephen’s Basilica you achieve the Hotel Intercontinental where your visit closes.
Transportation by mentor and administrations of a nearby guide.
Day 9 – Budapest Check out – Bratislava
Breakfast at Hotel and Check out and Proceed to Train Station(own Arrangements) to board the prepare to Bratislava, With the excursion of 2 hrs and 40 Mins Approx. Touch base in Bratislava, Proceed to Hotel (claim Arrangements) and Check in according to the check in time and day free at Own Leisure, Overnight remain at Bratislava.