Char Dham Itinerary
- 13 Nights/14 Days inn accomodation.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea and Dinner by Heena Kitchen staff. (Unadulterated VEG) ( Except at Hotel Sarovar Portico , Badrinath )
- All exchanges and touring by bus.(Seat Nos 1 to 22 will be on revolution premise regular)
- Administration of a Tour Manager.
- Air/Train Fare.
- Any sort of individual costs like beverages, telephone calls, clothing charges and so on.
- Some other thing not indicated in visit cost incorporates.
- Appropriate administration charge @ 9%.
- In Sarovar Portico Hotel Food is given.
- Travelers who have reserved for situate numbers 1 to 22 , should change on turn premise with the goal that each traveler gets a chance to situate in the front line.
- Travelers can redesign their stay at Badrinath to Hotel Sarovar Portico at an extra cost of Rs 3000 for every grown-up and Rs 1500 for each kid .(Meals will be served by lodging)
- Travelers who wish to visit Kedarnath by helicopter (discretionary) can either remain for 1 night at Kedarnath or profit back to Sitapur for a similar day.Information about the same must be given at the season of booking.Transportation charges for exchange from inn to helipad and back are to be borne by the travelers.
- Travelers who wish to movement by Innova or some other vehicle won’t be given any additional office . They should stay in contact and take after the directions given by Tour Manager.
- Heena Tours and Travels won’t be in charge of any deferral or cancelation of flight or helicopter administrations.
Arrive New Delhi by 12:00 and reach without anyone else at our pickup point. After lunch continue for Haridwar (200 kms., approx 7/8 hrs. travel). Night end at Haridwar.
After breakfast, entire day touring of Rishikesh which incorporates Laxmanjhula, Ramjhulla. Parmarthdham, Swargasram Geeta Bhavan and cross the ganges by watercraft. After lunch visit to the celebrated Har ki Paudi, on Ganga Ghat, to partake in the Ganga Aarti. Night end at Haridwar.
After breakfast continue for Barkot (196 Kms, approx 8-10 hrs. travel) on the way see the celebrated Kempty Water Falls at Mussoorie (from Bus). Night end at Kharadi (Barkot-Yamunotri).
Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot
Early morning 04:00 am. continue for Jhankichatti (52kms), from here 6km. trekking for Yamunotri. Travelers can decide on Doli/Horse (at your own cost) or by walk. (6500ft.) Night stop at Kharadi (Barkot-Yamunotri).
Barkot – Uttarkashi
After breakfast continue for Uttarkashi (100 Kms., 4-5 hrs. travel). After lunch visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Night end at Uttarkashi.
Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi
Early morning 04:00 am. continue to Gangotri. After breakfast visit to Gangotri Temple, from that point come back to Uttarkashi, on the way we will stop for a Holy Dip at Gangnani Hot Water Springs. Night stop at Uttarkashi.
Uttarkashi – Sitapur (Kedar)
After breakfast continue to Kedarnath (270 Kms., approx 10-11 hrs. travel), on the way see association of Alaknanda and Mandakini waterways. (From the Bus). Night stop at Sitapur.
Sitapur – Kedarnath
After breakfast continue for Gaurikund by nearby offer a taxi. Gaurikund to Kedarnath 16 kms. one path for (11750 ft.). by trekking/Horse/Doli (at your own cost) Perform Pooja and Darshan at Kedarnath. Night end at Kedarnath. (On the off chance that traveler books Helicopter/Taxi to Helipad at their own particular cost and if the Helicopter does not fly because of climate conditions, accomodation and sustenance cost for remain in Sitapur, should be borne by travelers.
Kedarnath – Sitapur
After breakfast continue to Sitapur. After lunch visit Trijugi Narayani and God Shankar – Parvati got married.(Subject to Road Condition and Traffic). Night stop at Sitapur.
Sitapur – Badrinath
Early morning at 4.00 am. continue for Badrinath (13-14 hrs. travel). Night stop at Badrinath.
Morning take a sacred plunge at Badrinath high temp water springs and darshan. Night visit Mana Village close China Border. Night stop at Badrinath.
Badrinath – Rudra Prayag
After breakfast continue for Srinagar (Gharwal, 185 Kms., approx 10-12 hrs. travel), in transit appreciate the Cable Car Ride at Auli (at your own cost). Night stop at Srinagar Gharwal.
Srinagar (Gharwal) – Haridwar
After breakfast continue for Haridwar (140 Kms, approx 6-7 hrs. travel), on the way appreciate the bold White Water Rafting (at your own cost). Travelers can visit Mata Chandi Devi and Mansha Devi Temple (at your own cost). Night stop at Haridwar.
After breakfast continue for Delhi (200 Kms, 7/8 hrs. travel). Visit closes with vital involvement with Heena Tours and Travels.
Note: This visit begins with Lunch on Day-1 and finishes with Breakfast on Day-14.