Cheap Bharatpur Tour
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Daily breakfast on buffet basis
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Inclusive of all Government Service Tax
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- GST: 5%
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Day 1 ARRIVAL AT JAIPUR
Upon landing in the Delhi airplane terminal or railroad station, meet our delegates, who will exchange you to a lodging. Medium-term remain at the Delhi inn.
Day 2 DELHI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Today, you will go for Delhi touring visit. To begin with, visit the medieval Jama Mosque pursued by a rickshaw ride and strolling voyage through Old Delhi. Later go to Humayun’s Tomb, Qutab Minar and drive past Lutyens’ Delhi that houses essential Government structures. Medium-term remain at the Delhi lodging.
Day 3 DELHI – AGRA – BHARATPUR
Early morning, drive to Agra (3.5 hours) and visit the Taj Mahal, the endless landmark of affection. In the wake of investigating the wonderful Taj Mahal, drive for one more hour to achieve Bharatpur. Medium-term remain at the Bharatpur inn.
BHARATPUR – 60 TO 70 KILOMETERS (CYCLING)
After breakfast, cycle to Deeg, a lovely garden town with shining wellsprings and fastidious royal residences. Medium-term remain at the Bharatpur inn.
BHARATPUR – KARAULI – 110 KILOMETERS (CYCLING)
Cycle to Karauli, or, in other words the core of rustic Rajasthan. The old, blessed city of Karauli was formally established in 1348 AD. In any case, legend has it that it was built up by Raja Bijal buddy Jadon, the 88th relative of Lord Krishna, as far back as 995 AD. Medium-term remain at the Karauli lodging.
KARAULI – 40-50 KILOMETERS (CYCLING)
Today, you will ride on the up and up around Kaila Devi National Park, a piece of the Project Tiger and support zone to Ranthambore National Park. At night, we will investigate the 500-year-old Karauli city castle. Medium-term remain at the Karauli inn.
KARAULI – TALABGAON – 80 KILOMETERS (CYCLING)
Today, we will cycle to the provincial area of Rajasthan-Talabgaon. It will be a wonderful ride that will go through the farmland and little towns. Medium-term remain at Talabgaon inn.
TALABGAON – JAIPUR – 90-100 KILOMETERS (CYCLING)
Post breakfast, cycle to Jaipur, the pink city and the capital of Rajasthan. Medium-term remain at the Jaipur inn.
JAIPUR – DELHI – ONWARD JOURNEY
Look at from the inn and drive to Amber Fort, which was developed in 1592 by Maharaja Man Singh, the Rajput authority of Akbar’s armed force. In the wake of investigating the Amber Fort, drive to Delhi.