Cheap Bhuj Rann Trip
- –Witness a stunning sunset and sunrise at the White Rann of Kutch
- -Complimentary excursion to Kala Dungar and Bhuj Sightseeing Tour
- -Entrance ticket for Vande Mataram Memorial
- -Candid Photography at the White Rann
- -Enjoy delicious Breakfast (Day 2 & 3), Lunch (Day 1 & 2) and Dinner (Day 1 & 2)
- -Return transfers from Bhuj Airport/Railway Station on a shared basis in an A/C coach/bus (seat-in-coach i.e. SIC basis)
- -2 nights’ stay in Premium AC Tents/Rajwadi AC Bhunga
- -Meals will be provided as per fixed time schedules. If missed, there will be no compensation or extensions provided.
- -Premium with Activities category includes the following – ATV Ride for 1 kilometre and Segway Ride for 10 minutes
- Porter fee at the resort is not included in the package and has to be borne by the customer.
- Cost of expenses of personal nature such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Meals and services, unless specified in the itinerary, are not included.
- Any other items not mentioned under ?Inclusions? are not included in the cost of the package.
DAY 1Arrive in Bhuj | Sunset at White Rann
An amalgamation of one of a kind scene, brilliant clans and rich culture, Rann of Kutch is a place that is known for some miracles. Delight in the common magnificence of this fabulous goal with an extreme involvement in the White Rann Resort. Initiate your vacation as you land at the *Bhuj Airport/Railway Station. Immediately, get exchanged to the resort. On the off chance that you have selected a mutual exchange then complimentary refreshments will be served to you amid the adventure. Registration at the resort (standard registration time is 12:30 PM and early registration relies on the accessibility of the room) and unwind for some time in your agreeable tent/bhunga. Between 12:30 PM and 2:00 PM, lunch will be served. In the wake of savoring flavorful nearby nourishment, you could appreciate energizing experience exercises like ATV ride (for 1 kilometers) and ride on a Segway for 10 minutes. Between 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM, appreciate a some tea. At 5:00 PM, visit the White Rann to observe an excellent nightfall. Watch the sun plummeting beneath the skyline and watch the shade of the White Rann changing to blue, red and some of the time yellow. By 7:30 PM, you would come back to the resort. Appreciate supper and after that you may wish to appreciate some social **activities and **Grand Housie.
DAY 2Sunrise at White Rann | Excursion to Kala Dungar
Around 6:30 AM, prepare to observe the excellent dawn. Perceive how the White desert illuminates when the sun meets the skyline. In the wake of catching some excellent pictures, make a beeline for the resort for breakfast, which will be served in the eating territory between 07:30 AM to 9 AM.
You could unwind in the agreeable room or advance toward the Thrilling Adventure Zone to appreciate exercises like *Paramotoring and *Parasailing, and so on. If not experience dons at that point make a beeline for Craft Village to shop vivid handloom and painstaking work. Between 12:30 PM and 2 PM, relish your lunch and afterward set out toward a complimentary journey to Kala Dungar, the most astounding point in Kutch. Amid the journey, stop at Gandhi Nu Gaam, a little workmanship town. Stroll to the most elevated point, from where you could get stupendous perspectives of the Great Rann. After the touring, make a beeline for the resort. Once there, make the most of your supper, which will be served in the feasting region (between 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM). Social *activities and Grand Housie would give an ideal completion of your day.
DAY 3Checkout and Transfer to Bhuj | Complimentary Sightseeing
After breakfast (between 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM), registration from tent/bhunga (standard registration time is 9:00 AM) and get exchanged to Bhuj. Amid the exchange, you would get a chance to observe the well known vacationer puts in Bhuj. Begin the touring visit by visiting renowned attractions like *Bhujodi, * Hiralaxmi Craft Park and *Vande Mataram Memorial. Visit the celebrated Shri Swaminarayan Temple, a building wonder and after that make a beeline for the Kutch Museum, showing the biggest accumulation of Kshatrapa engravings (shut on Wednesday). You would be likewise visiting acclaimed landmarks like **Aina Mahal and **Prag Mahal. After the touring visit, get exchanged to the Railway Station/Airport for your forward voyage.