Cheap Holiday Package To Mumbai
- 3 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Cheap Holiday Package To Mumbai Day 1
Welcome to your ‘Bollywood Tour’holiday! On landing in the air terminal/railroad station in Mumbai, you will be met and exchanged to your lodging.
Take breakfast in the lodging and later the bollywood visit guide will meet in the anteroom of the inn and will be taken to one of the Bollywood studios i.e. Film City where you can observe every single open air shooting in advance on the visit date. He will then give a prologue to the visitors illuminating them about the inception and advancement of the Indian Film Industry (Bollywood) going from the quiet time to talkies to current date. He will expand you about any two of the accompanying like make-up, altering, naming, handling of crude film Background music, movement and Sound impacts, vision blending, embellishments, set – making, movement, stunt practices, reputation crusades and so forth. Toward the evening You will be taken to see homes of celebrated film star and furthermore different locales in Dharavi where the film “Slumdog Millionaire” was shot. Back to Hotel. Rest of time free at relaxation. Medium-term remain in lodging.
Mumbai (City Tour)
Morning after breakfast appreciate multi day voyage through the city visiting the British-constructed curve ‘Door of India,’ the Hanging Gardens and the prosperous network of Malabar Hills The Prince of Wales Museum, Dhobi Ghats, Marine Drive, Choupatty Beach and Crawford Market. Rest of time free to shop. Medium-term remain in Mumbai.
Take breakfast in the lodging and make the most of your recreation time until the point that we help you to exchange to Mumbai Airport to load onto the trip for forward goal. Visit Ends with Happy recollections.