Cheap In Pushkar Rajasthan Tour
- Parking and Toll tax
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- English speaking guide
- Shared transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Day 1 – Ajmer Sharif, Pushkar Lake and Brahma Temple
This morning, you will reach the meeting point in Jaipur (place and time to be advised) and then proceed for a 3-hour drive to Pushkar. En route, you will stop at the famous Ajmer Dargah Sharif. After visiting Ajmer, continue to Pushkar. Later in the day, enjoy a tour of Pushkar by visiting the Pushkar Lake and the Brahma Temple. Overnight stay in Pushkar.
Day 2 – Day at leisure
Today, you will drive to Jodhpur (3.5 hours). Reach Jodhpur and spend the afternoon at leisure or explore the city on your own. Retire for the night in Jodhpur.
Day 3 – Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Walking Tour
Today, you will go on a tour of Jodhpur. The tour covers the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and a walking tour of the old town (the colourful markets and the clock tower). Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Day 4 – Ranakpur Temples
Proceed for a 5-hour drive to Udaipur. On the way, you will be stopping at Ranakpur to visit its famous Jain temples. After visiting Ranakpur, we will continue to Udaipur. Spend a comfortable night in Udaipur.
Day 5 – City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Sahelion ki Bari
Today we will enjoy a tour of Udaipur by visiting the City Palace, the Jagdish Temple and Sahelion ki Bari gardens. Overnight stay in Udaipur.