Cheap North Goa Tour Package
- Transfers from Airport to Hotel to Airport
- Meals as per hotel plan
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Half day sightseeing covering – Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach
- Transfers from Hotel to Gokarna to Hotel.
- GST OF 5% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health and road blocks, and/or any factors beyond control
- Any expenses of personal natu
Day 1 – Arrival at the aiport and exchange from airplane terminal to the Hotel
Landing in the aiport and exchange from air terminal to the Hotel.
Day 2 – Half Day Sightseeing of North Goa
Half day touring covering – Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach.
Day 3 – Gokarna Trip
Day 4 – Transfers from Hotel to Airport
Exchanges to the Airport.
About North Goa
Goa is a favored visitor goal of individuals from around the globe. With its tremendous stretches of shimmering shorelines touched by the shining blue Arabian Sea, this city offers its guests a mixture of old-world appeal and current refinement. The shrouded bays of Goa offer an unexplored domain for the swashbuckler in you. In spite of being the littlest state in India, Goa brags a quality life which is positioned No. 1 in the nation.
Goa is home to two World Heritage sights, in particular the Bom Jesus Basilica and the houses of worship and religious circles of Old Goa. The city has an extremely energetic nightlife, positioned sixth on the planet. Goa parades its Portuguese legacy in the numerous houses of worship, sanctuaries, and manors spread over the city. The Naval Aviation Museum, Fort Aguada, and the Wax Museum, exhibiting the history, legacy and culture of India, are a couple of the must-see attractions in Goa.