Cheap Spain Tour
- 02 Nights Accommdoation at Barcelona
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Madrid
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Lisbon
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Porto
- All Breakfast
- Pvt. Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Accommodation
- Pvt. Transfers from Barcelona Accommodation to Station
- Pvt. Trasnfers from Madrid Station to Accommodation
- Pvt. Transfers from Madrid Accommodation to Airport
- Pvt. Transfers from Lisbon Airport to Accommodation
- Pvt. Transfers from Lisbon Accommodation to Station
- Pvt. Transfers from Porto Station to Accommodation
- Pv.t Transfers from Porto Acccommodation to Airport
- Barcelona Hop on Hop off 24hrs City Pass
- Madrid Hop on Hop off – 24 Hours
- Classic Lisbon City Tour on SIC basis (4 Hours)
- Porto City Tour on SIC basis (4 Hours)
- All taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the Hotel, if any)
- All tours are on Seat-in-Coach basis (fixed departure points).
- Hotel Check in time 15:00 hrs & Check out Time 12:00 hrs
- Room rates are subject to availability and the same may change at the time of booking.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- International and Domestic Airfare
- Above rates are not valid during fair period, special events, conferences, exhibitions, X-mas & New Year’s Period
- Intercity Train Tickets
- City taxes, if any, may be payable at the hotel directly
- SIC tours might operate only on specific days of the week, not every day.
- All material on these pages, including without limitation text, logos, icons, photographs and all other artwork, is copyright material of Tumlare Corporation and it’s contributors, unless otherwise stated. Use
- Shenegan Tourist Visa & Travel Insurance
- material on said page (s) may only be made with the express, prior, written permission of Tumlare
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
Day 1 – Arrive in Lisbon
Touch base at Barcelona by flight. Private Transfer from Airport to Hotel. Medium-term at the Hotel, Barcelona.
Day 2 – Barcelona
This visit is worked by twofold decker open-top transports offering the most helpful approach to find the most fascinating exhibition halls and appealing sights this energizing city brings to the table. You can get on and off the same number of times as you wish at any of the 44 quits, consolidating the three courses inside a similar ticket. A concise clarification at the stops will be given by a guide who is going on board. You will likewise be given a manual on three unique dialects.
Transportation by mentor, the administration of a guide,in both English and Spanish languages,who will give a short clarification at the stops, a manual on three distinct dialects and rebate voucher booklet offering investment funds of more than 100 Euros on your touring visits.
Medium-term at the Hotel, Barcelona
Day 3 – Barcelona – Madrid
The most interesting and simplest approach to know the city on our twofold decker transports. With one ticket, you will have the capacity to jump on and off the transport throughout your preferred day along the course or change to another, appreciating the building and social eminence of Madrid, with the critiques offered through an earphones sound framework in eleven unique dialects (Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese). The operational recurrence, contingent upon the period of the year, runs roughly somewhere in the range of 8 and 15 minutes and each course takes around 80 min. The visit offers you 2 Hop-on Hop-off courses to modify your own voyage through Madrid. Course number 1 (blue shading) covers the significant sights of the city and the course number 2 (green shading) gives you simple access to a significant number of Madrid’s best exhibition halls, shops and attractions. From mid-June til mid-September, two night visits will be accessible from 10:00 PM.
Jump on bounce off visit, substantial for one day on the 2 visit courses, transportation by open best decker mentor and recorded discourse by singular headphones.
Medium-term at the Hotel, Madrid
Day 4 – Madrid
The most entertaining and least demanding approach to know the city on our twofold decker transports. With one ticket, you will have the capacity to bounce on and off the transport throughout your preferred day along the course or change to another, respecting the design and social gloriousness of Madrid, with the critiques offered through an earphones sound framework in eleven distinct dialects (Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese). The operational recurrence, contingent upon the period of the year, goes roughly somewhere in the range of 8 and 15 minutes and each course takes around 80 min. The visit offers you 2 Hop-on Hop-off courses to modify your own voyage through Madrid. Course number 1 (blue shading) covers the real sights of the city and the course number 2 (green shading) gives you simple access to a significant number of Madrid’s best exhibition halls, shops and attractions. From mid-June til mid-September, two night visits will be accessible from 10:00 PM.
Day 5 – Madrid – Lisbon
Breakfast at the Hotel. Private Transfer from Hotel to Airport. Touch base at Lisbon by flight. (Flight charges excluded)
Private Transfer from Airport to Hotel. Medium-term at the Hotel, Lisbon
Day 6 – Lisbon
A couple of hours to find Lisbon, as a matter of first importance we will visit the Belem quarter where you will locate the most wonderful and chronicled landmarks from the fifteenth and sixteenth hundreds of years. A concise stop at the Belem Tower (Torre de Belem) – World Heritage by UNESCO – , purpose of takeoff of a portion of the Portuguese oceanic investigations; and on the Monument to the Discoveries (Padrao dos Descobrimentos), worked to commend the 500th commemoration of the demise of Prince Henry the Navigator. At that point we visit the congregation of S. Jerome Monastery (Mosteiro dos Jeronimos) – World Heritage by UNESCO – a gem of the Manueline style. Along the stream we touch base at Alfama, an old and conventional locale, where we will have the chance to stroll in its limited lanes. At that point We will go by the downtown (Baixa) to respect the most essential squares of Lisbon, for example, the momentous Trade Square (Praca do Comercio); Rossio Square, the core of Lisbon and the representative Restauradores Square. At that point we drive along the Liberdade Avenue, the road of Lisbon, to complete at Marques de Pombal Square, respecting the statue of the eighteenth century portuguese statesman in charge of Lisbon reproduction after a standout amongst the most deadliest quakes ever, the 1755 Lisbon Earthquake.
Day 8 – Porto
Breakfast at the Hotel.
The River Douro arrives at last to its goal, where it would now be able to rest together with the waters of the sea, in the wake of having battled against solid streams and streamed under the six extensions that associate the two riverbanks, to be specific Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia. Amid the Middle Ages on the correct riverbank a standout amongst the most old European urban communities was conceived and created, O Porto. Its recorded focus is a scene system, the aftereffect of an amicable blend of highlights of the land with the urban structure, that joined outcome in an arrangement of uncommon excellence. Up the slope, the old houses still fill in as a home to the nearby populace and blend with immense homes. To visit Porto is to give yourself a chance to be shocked. Its inviting and moderate character shrouds a contemporary and innovative city. The indications of this know how to live are felt in the boulevards, design, landmarks, galleries, relaxation spaces, outside bistros and business regions. It is a city of artists, mariners, legends and champs. What’s more, for that it is and was constantly strong, reasonably nicknamed the Invicta (invulnerable) city. It gave the name to Portugal and to the most popular wine of the world, PORT WINE! The city was delegated World Heritage by UNESCO in 1996 and European Capital for Culture in 2001.
Day 9 – Porto Departure
Breakfast at the Hotel. Private Transfer from Hotel to Airport.