Cheap Tour In New Zealand
- Meet and Greet assistance on arrival at the airport
- Accommodation for 1 night at Queenstown
- Accommodation for 3 night’s at Christchurch
- Daily breakfast
- Scenic Drive from Christchurch to Queenstown via Mt Cook
- Milford Sound Cruise
- All transfers and sightseeings would be on seat in coach
- Visa Charges
- Anything not mentioned in Tour Inclusions
- Tips & gratuities for drivers & guides
- Meals not mentioned in the Itinerary or Inclusions
- Drinks (neither with meals, nor on vehicles or during tours, unless otherwise indicated)
- Items of a personal nature, such as telephone bills, room service, laundry, etc
- Waiting or additional transfer fees if clients miss shuttle transfers or transfers booked for a specific time
- Surcharge applicable on certain peak dates
- International and Domestic Airfares with taxes for and from New Zealand
- Cost of Travel Insurance or any other insurance
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
Day 1 – Christchurch to Queenstown by methods for Mt. Cook
In the wake of enjoying a grand breakfast, leave Christchurch and proceed towards Queenstown. Travel through the diverse farmlands to Lake Tekapo-a decent nation lake, and township at 710 meters, incorporated by an enormous bowl of splendid tussock grass. You can visit the Church of the Good Shepherd, which is organized on the shores of Lake Tekapo. In the midst of this voyage, you in like manner get a chance to perceive the splendid snow-topped Southern Alps mountain expand. Head towards Mount Cook – New Zealand’s tallest mountain. Continue with your journey south through the earthy tussocks of the Mackenzie Country. We accomplish our objective, Queenstown during the evening and you’re allowed to spend your night at unwinding.
Day 2 – Queenstown
After a solid breakfast, proceed for the stupendous Milford Sound Cruise. Board the voyage for an amazing foundation and get a chance to witness the famous Miter Peak, which sits over a vertical mile clearly above Milford Sound. You can continue exploring with your guide in the sensitive vessels and kayaks. Watch the conceal seals lazing on the stones, different sea winged animals, and a couple of falls in the midst of your examination. A short time later, go to the hotel around evening time for a medium-term remain.
Day3 – Queenstown
Benefit as much as possible from your scrumptious breakfast and take off for a challenging day in Queenstown. Today, we give you a decision to appreciate invigorating water and undertaking sports. A champion among the most valued in New Zealand is the Shotover Jet Boat Ride. Other fun activities consolidate Sky Diving or Sky Swing, Ledge, Bungy Jump, and River Rafting among others. Return to the cabin for a loosening up rest after the dumbfounding day.
Day 4 – Departure
This day signifies the complete of your heavenly journey to New Zealand. Post breakfast, take a gander at from your cabin and trade to the air terminal to get onto your outing back home.