Cheap Tour Package Australia
- Return International Airfare and airport taxes
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Sydney
- Daily Breakfast
- Internal Airfare (Melbourne – Sydney)
- Return Airport transfers in Melbourne and Sydney on seat in coach basis
- Choice of any 3 attractions: Sea life Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife Sydney Zoo, Sydney Tower Eye, Manly Sea life Sanctuary or Madame Tussauds)
- Australia Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance up to age of 60 as per tour duration.
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- Costs of meals on internal domestic flights are not included in the tour price.
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water,
- Food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary.
- The package cost does not include porter services at hotels, tips, or insurance charges.
- Any Meals apart from what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing tours, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than what is mentioned in the package inclusions.
Day 1 – Dream World
Have a flavorful breakfast and keep on dreaming World. It is the greatest entertainment stop in Gold Coast that features in excess of 40 rides/attractions that draw people of all age social events. After an energizing foundation, you will return to the cabin for the night.
Day 2 – Full Day Great Ocean Road Tour
After an early breakfast, set out from Melbourne to the start of the Great Ocean Road, experiencing the shoreline front towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay. In transit, you will in like manner stop over to find astonishing points of view. Get in contact at the infamous Split Point Lighthouse (the most prepared surviving guide in landscape Australia) and acknowledge sees over the Southern Ocean and Bass Strait. Have a wonderful bistro lunch in Apollo Bay proceed to the Shipwreck Coast, vital shorelines and the Loch Ard Gorge. Meet up at the 12 Apostles and drop the Gibsons Steps. After an exceptional visit, return to Melbourne and stay at the motel
Day 3– Welcome to Melbourne
Shabby Tour In Australia in arriving in Melbourne Airport, our operator will get and take you to the hotel. Rest of the day is for unwinding. In the midst of your unwinding time you can choose to explore the city and visit State Library of Victoria, City Circle Tram, National Sports Museum, The Ian Potter Center: NGV Australia and Block Arcade (diversion practices are prohibited in the package). Stay medium-term back at the hotel.
Day 4 – Melbourne City Tour
After a filling breakfast, our operator will take you on a morning voyage through the city. Witness a bit of Melbourne’s basic splendid characteristics including St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Princess and Regent Theaters. See the Federation Square and Royal Exhibition Buildings and go for a stroll around the Royal Botanic Gardens. Also witness the Fitzroy Gardens. Get a gander at Captain Cook’s Cottage (entry at your own specific cost), watch the clamoring Queen Victoria Market and Albert Park and visit the Shrine of Remembrance. See the Southbank Waterfront, by then cross the Bolte Bridge for unprecedented points of view. By then welcome a one hour Yarra River Cruise and take in astounding sights of the city as you travel past delightful nurseries and acclaimed wearing fields. By then progress toward the Eureka Tower, arrive at Level 88 in the fastest lifts and value amazing viewpoints of Melbourne. Rest of the time is free and you can pick to visit ArtVo, The Australian Ballet, Haigh’s Chocolates Rialto, National Gallery of Victoria and the Arts Center Melbourne (unwinding practices are avoided in the package). Stay medium-term at the cabin.
Day 5 – Melbourne – Gold Coast
After a fair breakfast, trade to Melbourne air terminal for your outing to Brisbane or Gold Coast. On finding, our specialist will deal with you and take you to the hotel, where you will rest for the night.