Cheap Tour To Mandawa Rajasthan
- Excursion to the majestic havelis of Mandawa including Jhunjhunwala Haveli, Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli, Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli, Goenka Double Haveli, Murmuria Haveli, and the Mohan Lal Saraf Haveli
- Explore theShekhawati enjoying one hour camel ride
- Visit themajor tourist hotspots of Bikaner covering Junagarh Fort, Raj Ratan Bihari Temple, Rasik Shiromani Temple and the Karni Mata Temple.
- Guided tour toGajner Palace and the Camel breeding center, at Bikaner
- Darshan at Karni Mata temple
- Attend the Kolayat Festival on Kartik purnima at the Kolayat village
- Enjoy performances featuring Rajasthani music and dance, competitions of wrestling, tug of war, and camel decoration during the festival
Day 1 : Delhi-
After landing in Delhi airplane terminal, meet our delegate who’ll manage you to one of our recorded inns. Registration at the lodging. Medium-term remain.
Day 2 : Delhi – Mandawa-
Next morning after breakfast continue to achieve Mandawa. As you achieve Mandawa, get obliged at one of our recorded lodgings. In the wake of resting and unwinding for some time set off on an outing to the brilliant Mandawa Haveli. The unpredictably painted dividers of this place and the point by point work will enchant you without bounds. A portion of the other well known havelis that must be visited incorporate Jhunjhunwala Haveli, Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli, Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli, Goenka Double Haveli, Murmuria Haveli, and the Mohan Lal Saraf Haveli. At night visit the Shekhawati zone pursued by one hour camel ride. Appreciate a medium-term remain at the inn.
Day 3: Mandawa – Bikaner-
After breakfast, drive directly to Bikaner-“The camel City”. After achieving Bikaner, registration at one of our recorded inns. Subsequent to rectifying your backs for some time continue for an entire day outing to a portion of the real visitor hotspots of Bikaner covering Junagarh Fort, Raj Ratan Bihari Temple and the Rasik Shiromani sanctuary. At night you may take a visit to Gajner Palace and the Camel reproducing focus. Appreciate agreeable night remain at the lodging.
Day 4: Bikaner-
Toward the beginning of the day after breakfast continue to investigate the Lalgarh Palace. In the wake of investigating the Lalgarh Palace, drive to Kolayat town where sage Kapil Muni did reflection for the reclamation of humanity. On the Kartik purnima a huge number of explorers visit Kolayat town to take a plunge in the sacred lake on one of the 52 ghats. Amid the time Kolayat celebration is commended in the town a few engaging exhibitions highlighting Rajasthani music and move, rivalries of wrestling, pull of war, and camel beautification are orchestrated. Additionally appreciate the Deepmala custom in which several oil lights are lit and left to glide on leaves over the serene waters of the Kolayat Lake. In the wake of visiting the celebration come back to Bikaner for supper and a medium-term remain in the inn.
Day 5: Bikaner – Jaipur – Departure from Delhi-
Early in the day after breakfast, drive to Jaipur. Stop halfway to visit the Karni Mata sanctuary, prevalently known as Rat sanctuary. After the visit continue drive to Jaipur. On achieving Jaipur, exchange to Jaipur airplane terminal to load onto a trip to Delhi. After achieving Delhi airplane terminal load up a corresponding flight for ahead goal.