Cheap Tour To Ranakpur Udaipur
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in each category.
- Commercial air-conditioned car for transfers and sightseeing.
- Boat riding on Pichola Lake.
- Govt. approved guide for Udaipur sight seen.
- Parking and Toll Taxes.
- Entry fee for the monuments
- Any meals other than those specified
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, doctor etc. Or any item specifically not included in the includes column
- Flight, Train and Bus tickets.
Day 1 – Udaipur
Welcome to Lake City and get from the Railway Station or Airport toward the beginning of the day. Registration the lodging, After twelve vessel riding on Pichola lake and Sajjan Garh for dusk. Night remain in inn.
Day 2-Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur Temple
After breakfast Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh drive time 2.30 hrs, Kumbhalgarh to Ranakpur drive time 1.00 hr, Lunch at Ranakpur. Ranakpur to Udaipur drive time – 2.30 hrs.
Kumbhalgarh Fort: The kumbhalgarh Fort was worked in fifteenth century A.D. by Maharana Kumbha (1419-63 A.D.) and is the main stronghold after Chittorgarh, lying 90 km north-west of Udaipur. The enormous stronghold, included by a 36 km long divider, has seven magnificent doors and seven bulwarks, one inside the other. Adjusted bastions and taking off watch towers fortify the crenelated dividers of the stronghold making it an invulnerable structure.
Ranakpur Temple: The excellent fifteenth century etched Jain sanctuaries of Ranakpur. The complicatedly cut white marble sanctuary of Adinath is maybe the most very much safeguarded and noteworthy precedents of Western Indian Temple engineering. The sanctuary committed to the Sun God is popular for its sensual figure. Over night at Udaipur.
Day 3 – Udaipur
09:00 Am Visit Vintage Car Collection, City Palace, Jagadish Temple, Fateh Sagar, Moti Magari (The Pratap Memorial), Sahelion ki Bari, Dudh talai and drop at air terminal or prepare station.