Cheap Udaipur To Jaipur Package
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- 06 Night in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Elephant Ride at amber Fort.
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with
- English Speaking Driver.
- Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- all currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic
- beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
Day 1: Arrival in Udaipur
Pickup from Udaipur Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand by notice conveying driver and exchange to your regarded Hotel. Rest of the day free for your very own exercises. Night complete a vessel ride at Lake Pichhola visiting Jag Mandir . Medium-term remain at inn.
Day 2: Udaipur City Tour
Morning voyage through Udaipur. Visit the city royal residence, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki Bari (Queen’s resort for her companions) and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk workmanship historical center). Medium-term Udaipur.
Day 3: Udaipur – Chittaurgah
Morning continue to Chittaurgarh. 113 kms from Udaipur, the Fort of Chittor was initially worked by relentless Bhim, one of the Pandava saints of Mahabharata. Likewise visit the Vijay Stambh with nine stories and 37 mts high worked by Maharana Kumbha to celebrate his triumph over the Muslim leaders of Malwa and Gujarat in 1440. Kirti Stambh, the Tower of popularity 22 meters high is secured with figures from Jain Pantheon. Medium-term Chittaurgarh.
Day 4: Chittaurgarh – Pushkar
Breakfast in the inn. Drive to Ajmer/Pushkar. Evening visit the Tomb of the Sufi Saint, Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti, the Dargah Sharif. The city was established by the Chauhan ruler, Ajaipal, amid the eleventh century and is commanded by the Taragarh Fort worked by Prithviraj Chauhan. Arrive Pushkar and registration at the inn. In Pushkar, visit the blessed Lake and furthermore the celebrated Brahma Temple. Pushkar is one of the holiest spots for Hindus. Medium-term Pushkar.
Day 5: Pushkar – Jaipur
Morning drive to Jaipur and check in at inn. Night Sound and Light Show (subject to task)
Day 6: Jaipur
In Jaipur visit the Amber Fort – the old capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory sparkling with mirrors. Evening voyage through Jaipur. Jaipur – the capital of Rajasthan was given a shading layer of pink a century back to pay tribute to a meeting Prince. Worked by Maharaja Jai Singh, the outstanding space expert, this city is 260 years of age. Visit Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory and Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal and through the pink rose private and business regions. Night Dances with supper at Chokhi Dhani. Medium-term Jaipur.
Day 7: Jaipur – Delhi
After breakfast drive to Drive to Delhi Airport/Train Station for your Home Destination. (Administration Ends).