Cheap Vacation Barcelona Package
• 2 nights accommodation in Madrid, bed and breakfast
• 1 nights accommodation in Seville, bed and breakfast
• 2 nights accommodation in Barcelona, bed and breakfast
• Return airport / station transfers at all places
• Sightseeing as per the suggested Itinerary
• Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
• Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
• Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
• Any tips, gratuities, telephones, laundry
• GST 5%
• Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions or itinerary
• Peak season surcharges
• Visa & Travel Insurance
•Intercity Train / Flight Supplement.
Day 1 – Arrival in Madrid (Cheap Vacation Barcelona Package)
•Cheap Vacation Barcelona Package Welcome to Madrid, the Spanish capital
• Your Spanish occasion will start upon your landing in Madrid. You will be taken to your lodging by an auto with an English-talking driver
• After you registration, loosen up at the inn itself
• Have a tranquil medium-term remain in your inn.
Day 2 – City Tour of Madrid
• Relish a scrumptious smorgasbord breakfast at the inn
• On this get-away, we have masterminded a Tour of Madrid for you today
• The visit will take you to the old piece of the city where you will see the Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro (gardens). You will run over the staggering design of Spain in structures like the Church of San Francisco El Grande, the Fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum and the Puerta de Alcalá, a neo-Classical landmark.
Day 3 – Madrid – Seville – Optional Flamenco Dance Show (Cheap Vacation Barcelona Package)
• Take bliss in an appealing smorgasbord breakfast at the inn
• After that, private exchange to the railroad station to get your rapid prepare to Seville
• On achieving your goal, private exchange to your lodging and registration
• Your evening will be free for relaxation exercises. There may be a probability to book an Optional Flamenco Dance Show in the capital of Flamenco
• Relax yourself with a medium-term remain at your lodging.
Day 4 – City Tour of Seville – Barcelona
• Kick off your day with a smorgasbord breakfast at the lodging
• Today you will appreciate a City Tour of Seville
• First stop of this visit will be the Cathedral, one of the world’s most shocking Gothic sanctuaries. A short time later you will visit the Santa Cruz Quarter, the Reales Alcázares (Royal Fortresses) and the Archive of the Indies. At that point, you will go towards Guadalquivir waterway where you will see the Torre del Oro and take a vessel voyage.
• After evening free lunch, private exchange to station to take fast prepare to Barcelona
• Private move to lodging in Barcelona
• Unwind for some time and afterward anticipate a decent night’s rest in your inn.
Day 5 – City Tour of Barcelona (Cheap Vacation Barcelona Package)
• Start your day with a yummy smorgasbord breakfast at the lodging
• Today, you will go out on a Tour of Barcelona
• On this visit, you will see the significant landmarks of the city-the Barcelona Cathedral and the Sagrada Familia (a Roman Catholic church). You will then make a beeline for the Olympic Village, the Columbus Monument and the Montjuïc, a slope from where you can locate the Olympic Stadium
• Rejuvenate yourself with a medium-term remain at the lodging.
Day 6 – Departure from Barcelona
• Have a mouth-watering breakfast on the most recent day of your vacation
• Then make a beeline for the airplane terminal to take your takeoff flight.