Chennai Honeymoon Tour
- Accommodation Double sharing basis.
- Three Days Breakfast
- Two Days Dinner
- All transfers, drives and sightseeing by Non Air-conditioned coach
- Vehicle Free Limit 450Kms ( From CLT to CLT)
- Driver’s night hault, tolls and parking.
- All Taxes
- Entry Tickets
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
Day 01:- Wayanad
Achieve Wayanad at 7.00am. After freshup and breakfast visit Banasura Dam. Thought to be the biggest earth dam in India. Evening visit Kuruva island, The Kuruva Island with 950 sections of land of evergreen timberland lies on one of the tributaries of the Kabini. The island is home to different types of uncommon flying creatures, orchids and herbs.
Continue back to your inn/Homestay for the medium-term remain.
Day 02:- Wayanad
After breakfast trek to Chembra crest Wayanad Homestayswith a pressed lunch. At 2100 meters, the marvelous Chembra Peak situated towards the southern piece of Wayanad is the tallest summit in the area. Climbing this pinnacle is a testing mountaineeri ng try and would take an entire day. Evening Visit Pookoot Lake. Set in a wonderful valley and encompassed by evergreen backwoods and lush slopes, Pookote is one of Wayanad’s best guest draws. This characteristic lake close Lakkidi is only a short separation off the National Highway 212. Spend couple of minutes at Lakkidi View Point
Continue back to your lodging for the medium-term remain.
Day 03:- Wayanad
After breakfast visit Edakkal holes. An intriguing trek up the Ambukuthi Hill nWayanad Homestaysear Ambalavayal town takes you to the interesting neolithic give in site of Edakkal. Etchings found on the dividers of these hollows have drawn the genuine consideration of archeologists and history specialists around the world. Evening visit Soochippara cascades or Muthanga natural life asylum. it is a rain woods save associated with two other real havens: Bandipur National Park in Karnataka and Mudumalai Sanctuary in Tamil Nadu.