Chennai Munnar Tour Package
- Accommodation Triple/Four sharing basis.
- Two Days Breakfast
- Two Days Dinner
- Guide Services (Above 40 Group Only)
- All transfers, drives and sightseeing by Non Air-conditioned coach
- Vehicle Free Limit 450Kms ( From Kochi to Kochi)
- Driver’s night hault, tolls and parking.
- All Taxes
- Flight/Train/Bus Tickets
- Entry Tickets
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
Day 01:- Munnar
Pickup up from Cochin Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand and continue to Munnar. On the course visit a standout amongst the most captivating Waterfalls in Kerala-Cheeyappara Waterfalls on the Kochi-Madhurai Highway (NH 49). Subsequent to achieving Munnar have a freshup and afterward we should go to Blossom Hydel Park-only 3 kms from Munnar Town. In the wake of achieving Munnar have a freshup and afterward we should go for a little nearby touring…
Day 02:- Munnar
After breakfast visit Mattupetty Dam, a capacity solid gravity dam-a standout amongst the most favored outing spot in Munnar which draws in vacationers who incline toward trekking and drifting. After that meeting a portion of the alluring spots adjacent will be an awesome choice i.e.,Kundala Lake, known for its wonderful view and sculling, Echo Point, the most elevated point (1700m) in Munnar,which gives a visual treat with resound marvels that the pinnacle produces. As the name recommends get out from the high elevations and you can hear your own voice which comes like a boomerang. Isn’t it entertaining… After Lunch, a perspective of the Top Station and have a photograph session in the Photo Point..
Day 03:- Munnar
After breakfast look at of the inn and Return back to Cochin. On the off chance that time grants, short visit at Fortkochi. Night Drop at Airport/Bus stand/Railway Station