Chennai Pondicherry Tour package
- Accommodation at all places on twin sharing basis
- • Breakfast at the hotel
- Transportation as per itinerary by:
- – AC Indica incase of 2 pax traveling in budget & standard category of package
- – AC Indigo incase of 2 pax traveling in deluxe category of package
- – AC Tavera incase of 4 pax traveling in budget & standard category package
- – AC Innova incase of 4 pax traveling in deluxe category package• All sightseeing and excursions as
- per itinerary by respective car as mentioned above
- • All applicable hotel taxes
• Lunch/dinner at hotels
• Room service
• Telephone calls and laundry
• Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
• Any service not specified in inclusions
Day 1: Arrival Chennai
On landing in Chennai Airport/Railway station, meet our agent and get exchanged to the lodging. This city is regularly called the social capital of India for its profound established customs and long legacy. Chennai is a city more youthful than its picture. More than some other city in India, it is a genuine impression of this current nation’s assorted variety. On landing, register with inn. Visit Fort St. George, developed in 1653 amid the British lead in India; St. Mary’s Church (the most established Anglican Church in India); Kapaliswara Temple and Sri Parthasarathy Temple worked by Pallavas in the eighth century AD. Night unwind at the Marina Beach. Come back to the lodging for medium-term remain at the inn.
Day 2: Chennai – Pondicherry (165 KM/3 Hrs)
After breakfast you will look at from inn and exchange to Pondicherry. On the way visit the delightful Mahabalipuram, which is well known for its sanctuary and shoreline. Visit the Caves, Krishna Mandapam, Five Rathas and the shore Temple. Keep heading to Pondicherry. On landing, register with inn. Night is allowed to unwind or go out for a stroll in the city of Pondicherry. Remain medium-term at the lodging.
Day 3: Pondicherry
After breakfast continue to investigate the city, visit Aurobindo Ashram, Botanical garden, Memorial House, Manakula Vinayagar Temple, Vedapureeswarar Temple. Appreciate sculling at Chunnambar backwater and the lovely shorelines of Pondicherry. Come back to the inn for medium-term remain at Pondicherry.
Day 4: Pondicherry – Chennai flight
After breakfast spend the day at relaxation. In evening, look at from lodging and get exchanged to Chennai Airport for the forward excursion.