Chennai Tirupati Trip
- Pick up from Chennai airport and drop at Madurai airport by AC Indigo.
- Inter city transfers from: Chennai – Tirupati – Kanchipuram / Tiruvannamalai – Madurai by AC Indigo.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Chennai with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Tirupati with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Tiruvannamalai with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Madurai with breakfast.
- Local sightseeing at the destinations.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Safari cost at Bandhavgarh & Kanha.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes”column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.
The stunning portal to South India, created by the British East India Company in 1639. This passage city toward the South India is one of the most seasoned urban communities of South India. Our delegate will help you and you will be exchanged to the inn. Register with the lodging. In Afternoon visit to Gandhi dedication, Kala Kshetra, Mylapore sanctuary and Marina shoreline. Night return back to the lodging, medium-term stay will be at Chennai.
After breakfast, continue to Tirupati. Lunch will be done in transit. The old sanctuary town of Tirupati is devoted to Lord Venkateswara (Lord of seven slopes or Balaji, as he is lovingly known) is in a perfect world situated on 860 meters high Tirumala slopes. The sanctuary is one of the most seasoned and prevalent sanctuaries in the nation. The lovers visit the Tirupati sanctuary in extensive numbers to get the favors of the Lord. Medium-term stay will be at the inn in Tirupati.
After breakfast drive to Kanchipuram (76 kms/01.50 hrs). Kanchipuram is the most seasoned journey city in South India which is directly home to 124 holy places. The city is home to an old and exceptional sanctuary devoted to Lord Shiva which was worked in the seventh and eighth century. Fascinating visitor locales incorporates Temples of Ekambaswara, Kailasanatha, Sri Kamakshi and Varadarajaswamy. The city is additionally acclaimed for its silks and silk related items. Register with the inn. In Afternoon, visit more attractions in the Kanchipuram and Tiruvannamali, a traveler focus with an old sanctuary of Lord Shiva. In night return back to the lodging. Medium-term stay will be at the inn in Kanchipuram/Tiruvannamalai.
Early morning breakfast taken after by a visit to Madurai, Check in at the lodging. In Afternoon, visit the legacy city of Madurai, situated on the banks of waterway Vaigai. In Afternoon, visit Meenakshi sanctuary, King Tirumala’s Palace, Great tank and Gandhi historical center. Medium-term stay will be in Madurai.