Chennai Tour Package
- Accommodation in well appointed room
- Meals as per hotel plan
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air – conditioned vehicle
- All toll taxes, parking fees & drivers allowance
- GST: 5%
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
Chennai Tour Package Day 1 – Arrival in Chennai
Touch base in Chennai to a warm welcome and continue to Hotel. Upon entry check in at the lodging. Later appreciate visiting spots, for example, Kabalishwara Temple, Santhom Church, St. George Fort and Madras (Chennai) Museum. Appreciate an agreeable medium-term remain at Chennai. Chennai was conceived as a metropolitan city not long after the British arranged a piece of land from the King of Vijayanagar to construct the strengthened city, Fort St. George, in 1640. Here sanctuaries and structures worked by the recent eminence stand one next to the other with the gothic holy places and Indo-Sarcenic building historic points. Prevalently known as “the Gateway to South India”, Chennai is the consistently developing capital of Tamil Nadu, also the biggest city in the state. Shopping centers, IT organizations, fine eat eateries, instructive foundations and enormous business houses make up its cosmopolitan façade that stands in striking complexity to a fearless and religious inside.
Day 2 – Chennai – Pondicherry
After breakfast look at from the lodging and continue to Pondicherry, which is a previous French state. The town still holds a French impact in its design, environment and arranging. On entry, registration to your lodging and appreciate an agreeable medium-term remain.
Day 3 – Pondicherry | Sightseeing visit
After breakfast, visit the Aurobindo Ashram established by a Bengali scholar, Aurobindo, in the mid twentieth century. Toward the evening, you will have the alternative to visit Auroville or unwind on the shoreline. Appreciate an agreeable medium-term remain at the inn.
Day 4 – Pondicherry – Tirupati
After breakfast look at from the inn and drive off to Tirupati. On landing, registration to the lodging for an agreeable medium-term remain.
Day 5 – Tirupati
Toward the beginning of today you will visit the renowned Venkateswara Swamy sanctuary committed to Lord Venkateswara. Later your day will be at relaxation. Medium-term at the inn.
Day 6 – Tirupati | Departure
At the beginning of today after breakfast you will be headed to Chennai Airport/Railway Station for your forward excursion.