- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Day 1 Will meet mount Abu Road Station. Welcome to Mt. Abu the renowned slope station in Aravali ranges. Today we visit the pleasant Nakki Lake.
Day 2 Today investigate the city of Mt. Abu. We visit Prajapita Bramhakumari Ashram pursued by Gurushikhar which is the most elevated purpose of the Aravalli Range in Rajasthan. Later we visit world renowned Dilwara sanctuary know for the best carvings in Rajasthan. At night continue to Udaipur.
Day 3 Today we investigate the city of Udaipur. We visit Maharana Pratap Smarak – Moti Magri, Saheliyon ki Bari-‘Garden of the Maids of Honor’. Appreciate vessel ride in Lake Pichola likewise visit Jag Mandir, City Palace, and the one of a kind Crystal Gallery. Night appreciate Cultural Show.
Day 4 Welcome to Ajmer, a standout amongst the most hallowed profound place of Rajasthan. on-course we visit Chittorgarh Fort – Ranakumbha Palace, Meera Mandir, Vijay Stambha and Padmini’s Palace. Later we visit Moinuddin Chishti Darga at Ajmer.
Day 5Today we continue to Ranthambore. on-course we visit Bramha Mandir, the sanctuary is one of only a handful few existing sanctuaries of India devoted to the Hindu maker ruler Brahma pursued by Pushkar Tirth. Welcome to Ranthambore.
Day 6 Today we encounter the exciting safari at Ranthambore National stop for untamed life seeing. It is home to creatures like the jackal, mongoose, sloth bear, panther and tiger. Later we leave for Jaipur, the capital of the State and known as ‘Pink City of India’. On entry visit Birla Mandir. Night appreciate sound and light show at Amer Fort (subject to task).
Day 7 Today we investigate the city of Jaipur. We take a photograph stop at the Hawa Mahal – ‘Royal residence of winds’ we additionally visit Amer Fort, Sanganeri printing showroom. Later we visit Jantar Mantar, City Palace. Available time for shopping at night.
Day 8 It’s time currently to state farewell. Give us a chance to be in contact with one another through email, Facebook… . Furthermore, meet again on one more essential visit. See all of you!! ‘Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests will continue to airplane terminal/station without anyone else from Jaipur lodging.