Chittorgarh Rajasthan Holiday Tour Package
- Accommodation for 02 Nights package.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Pick Up & Drop from airport / Railway Station.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel
- Sightseeing as par Itinerary by A/C car
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- Standard double bed room in the hotels as per the package.
- Accommodation on double / triple / family basis at hotels.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Any Airfare, Train fare
- Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Room Heater in Hotel.
- Any extra Sightseeing.
- Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Government Service Tax
Day 01 : Arrive Udaipur
Our delegate will get you from the Udaipur Airport/Railway Station. what’s more, they will move you to the inn. After you settle your gear and take a light supper, we will start our campaign from City Palace and afterward proceeding onward to Saheliyon ki Bari, JagdishTemple, Sajjan Garh, Fateh Sagar Lake, Pichola Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum, Shilpgram and Eklingji Temple. Spend a hasslefree night at Udaipur.
Shopping : With numerous little shops of artworks in Udaipur, it additionally draws in the travelers with the compositions of Rajputana and Mughal style.
Day 02 : Udaipur – Chittorgarh (112 Kms, 2-3 hrs drive)
Post breakfast you are headed to Chittorgarh. We reach there toward the evening and you are presented with your lunch. We at that point make a beeline for the ground zero of the Mewar Warriors, the Chittorgarh Fort. Sink into your fantasies during the evening perceptualizing the fights battled on this ground. medium-term remain in Chittorgarh
Day 03 : Chittorgarh – Udaipur (112 Kms, 2-3 hrs drive)
Early today you can pack your stuffs and remember your recollections as we drive you to the Udaipur air terminal/railroad station. post your lunch.