Delhi Agra Lucknow Tour
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost includes.
- Heater charges
- Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activites at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges.
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 01 :- DELHI (Delhi Agra Lucknow Tour)
Touch base at Delhi Airport/Railway station and on entry specifically exchange to lodging and check in the inn. Later continue to neighborhood touring (a large portion of the landmarks are shut on Monday) to Old Delhi-Red Fort: The red stone dividers of the stronghold stretch out from 2kms and differ in range from 18m on the riverside to 33m on the city side. The lobby of open groups of onlookers, the corridor of private gatherings of people, the illustrious showers and Moti Masjid worked by Aurangzeb for himself are essential piece of the colossal post. Jama Masjid: It is the biggest mosque in India and the last compositional excess of Shanjahan. Raj Gath: The dedication of Mahatma Gandhi where he was incinerated after his death. Later visit Lotus Temple and Overnight remain at inn.
Day 02 :- DELHI – MATHURA/AGRA (220 kms/4 hrs ) (Delhi Agra Lucknow Tour)
Morning after breakfast continue to Agra, enroute going by Mathura – The origin of ‘Ruler Sri Krishna’. Later drive back to Agra. Check in the inn, later continue for City voyage through Agra including Taj Mahal. (Taj Mahal is shut on Friday) Taj Mahal: It has been portrayed as the most lavish landmark at any point worked for affection, the ruler was grief stricken when his significant other Mumtaz kicked the bucket. It is totally worked out of white marble. Agra Fort: The development of the fortress was started amid the rule of Emperor Akbar and the increments were set aside a few minutes of his grandson Shah Jahan. Amid the season of Akbar it was essentially a military fortress however later the concentration moved and it somewhat turned into a castle. Night hault at Agra.
Day 03 :- AGRA – DELHI (200 kms/4 hrs) (Delhi Agra Lucknow Tour)
After breakfast look at from the lodging and continue to Delhi, check in the inn. Later continue to nearby touring (a large portion of the landmarks are shut on Monday) to New Delhi-Laxmi Narayan Temple: Garishly hued present day sanctuary is raised by the industrialist Birla. India Gate: The 42m high stone “Curve of Triumph”, raised in the memory of Indian officers who kicked the bucket in the First World War. Humayun’s Tomb: Built by spouse of Humayun, the second Mughal ruler. It is an early case of Mughal engineering. Qutab Minar: The building complex goes back to the beginning of Muslim administer in India and are fine cases of Afghan engineering. Later continue to Presidents House, Parliment house, Govt. Secretarial structures. (driving around in the auto). Overnight remain at inn.
Day 04 :- DELHI (Delhi Agra Lucknow Tour)
After breakfast look at from the inn and drop at Delhi Airport/Railway station for conclusive flight.