Delhi Agra Mathura Jaipur Tour Package
- Jaipur- Agra – Vrindavan
- On arrival check in at hotel.
- Then Drive to famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
- Later visit the Agra Fort including the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience.
- The next stop will be Sheesh Mahal
- Evening departure by cab to Vrindavan.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel in Vrindavan.
- After breakfast Day Tour to Explore Vrindavan.
- Ride a cab to visit remarkable temples such as ISKCON Vrindavan, Banke Bihari Temple, Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir and Govardhan Hill.
- Evening departure by cab to Delhi.
- Overnight in Delhi.
- Delhi – Jaipur
- After Breakfast, pickup from Hotel and visit Akshardham and India Gate.
- After Lunch, we will visit the Red Fort and Lotus Temple.
- In the evening return journey to Jaipur.
The city is arranged on the banks of Yamuna River. A great many vacationers from over the globe run Agra consistently visit the delightful impressions Mughal design spread over the city in the types of holy places, tombs and landmarks worked as a commitment to love, flawlessly cut gardens and clamoring shopping markets, aside from the Taj.
Mathura is one of the heavenly urban areas of India being the origination of Lord Krishna. There are numerous sanctuaries, for example, Govind Dev Temple, Rangaji Temple, Dwarikadhish Temple, Bankey Bihari Temple and the ISKCON Temple went by extensive number of individuals from around the globe
Ruler Krishna is said to have spent his youth in Vrindavan which is only 11 km far from Mathura. It is arranged on the banks of Yamuna River and is around 150 km toward the south of Delhi. Another heavenly city, Vrindavan is a home to different Hindu sanctuaries like the extremely celebrated Banke Bihari Temple, Rang ji sanctuary and Iskcon sanctuary.
Numerous religious places in and around the city related with Lord Shri Krishna, for example, Goverdhan, Gokul and Barsana additionally can be gone by effectively. Another huge vacation spot is the Brahmotsava Festival, celebrated for 10 days after Holi amid February-March months. an image of the nation’s rich past and flourishing present, Delhi is where antiquated and current mix flawlessly together.
Advance on board the smooth and productive metro and you can go from Old Delhi, where workers pull sacks of flavors and gem dealers measure gold on dusty scales, to present day New Delhi, with its pilgrim time parliament structures and affinity for high tea. Home to a huge number of dreams, the city goes up against extraordinary obligations of acknowledging dreams bringing individuals nearer and moving their contemplations. Delhi is joined with the best highlights of an advanced city, for example, a metro framework, clamoring markets and remarkable eating places.