In this private Delhi Day Tour Packages the most prominent goals in Old Delhi and New Delhi. Find out about the history and culture of the city as you visit the Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb and the other must see attractions of Delhi.
Features:(Delhi Day Tour Packages)
See the renowned Humayan Tomb
Stop at the Qutab mind boggling, home to the world’s tallest block minaret
Visit India Gate, the city’s noteworthy war commemoration
Investigate Delhi’s memorable points of interest
Proposed Itinerary/Places Covered:(Delhi Day Tour Packages)
This visit begins with poick-up from your inn or given address and covers all real traveler goals in Old Delhi and Delhi. You will visit the accompanying spots on this visit:
1) Red Fort: The UNESCO World Heritage Site – Red Fort is a seventeenth century stronghold that filled in as the living arrangement of the Mughal Emperors of India. The stronghold filled in as capital of the Mughals until 1857, when Mughal sovereign Bahadur Shah Zafar was ousted by the British Indian government. From here you can likewise visit verifiable Chandni Chowk advertise territory.
2. Birla Temple: Also known as The Laxmi Narayana Temple, is committed to Lord Vishnu and was worked in 1930s and initiated by Mahatma Gandhi.
3. India Gate: Situated in the core of New Delhi, India Gate worked in 1931 celebrates the troopers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives while battling for the British Empire in World War I and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
4. Humayun’s Tomb: The sixteenth Century tomb was the primary garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent worked by Humayun’s widowed Queen, Haji Begum.
5. Lotus Temple: The blossom molded Lotus Temple, is a Bahá’í House of Worship and noticeable point of interest and fascination in the Delhi city.
6. Qutub Minar: This pinnacle is the world’s tallest block minaret with a tallness of 72.5 meters (237.8 feet). Development started under Qutb-ud-racket Aibak and was done by Iltutmish.
You’ll stop for lunch around twelve at an eatery of your decision.