Delhi Tour Packages From Delhi
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Transfers & Sightseeing tours (as mentioned in the itinerary)
- All Transfers & Tours by Air-Conditioned vehicle
- All Hotel taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes / charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Items of Personal Nature, such as- Laundry, Telephone Bills, Drinks, Tip, etc.
- Monument Entry fees, Elephant Ride charges & Guide Service to be Paid directly by the Guest.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Weekend or Holiday Surcharge (if applicable)
On arrival at Delhi, our local tour representative will meet and assist you at the Delhi Airport / Railway Station and transfer you to the hotel. Check in as per the hotel’s check in time and relax. Remaining day is free at your own leisure.
Delhi is a perfect blend of ancient historic legacy and paced up life with modern lifestyle and treats its visitors with tempting Indian delicacies and desserts. Old Delhi is like an old reel playing before your eyes and New Delhi flashes your eyes with its modern lifestyle. Explore the nearby areas and enjoy the local food.
Stay overnight at hotel in Delhi.
This morning after breakfast proceed for an escorted combined City Tour of Old & New Delhi. We’ll start with a tour to Old Delhi. Visit the most famous Red Fort– the residence of Mughal emperors of India for nearly 200 years, Jama Masjid– the largest mosque of India and if time allows, quick-shop in the local markets of Chandni Chowk.
Then we visit Qutub Minar– the tallest stone tower in India signifying victory, Raj Ghat– the memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, Jantar Mantar– the fascinating equinoctial sundial, India Gate– the central imposing pride of Delhi and the historical and intriguing Humayun’s Tomb. During the tour, drive past the Rashtrapati Bhavan (President’s House), Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings. Get back to the hotel in evening.