Dwarka Porbandar Tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar in
- Hotel check time 12.00 Hrs & Check out time 11.00 Hrs.
- Accommodation on 1st category of rooms available in the hotel.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the itinerary.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- All Toll, Entry Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- GST of 4.5% is applicable on all packages,
- Any increase in Airfare,
- Airport taxes,
- Fuel charges any applicability of new taxes from Government,
- Air or Train Fare,
- Entrée fees at all sightseeing places,
- Meals charges specifically not mentioned in package cost,
- Insurance, Mediclaim,
- Camera Fee,
- Room Heater Charges,
- Mineral Water,
- Porterage (coolie charges),
- telephone charges,
- wines and alcoholic beverages,
- Boat cruise charges,
- Pony Ride charges and extra services taken at hotel.
- Expenses incurred due to delay of train or flight,
- any Natural Calamities,
- Political unrest,
- any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness,
- or any personal emergency etc.
- Expenses that are not specially mentioned in Tour Cost includes column.
Day 1 : Rajkot – Jamnagar
Landing Rajkot Proceed to Jamnagar. On area visit Lakhota Lake and Lakhota Museum. Amid the night, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its reliable Ramdhun since 1956 and it decided in Guinness Book of World Records. Night is permitted to shop. Medium-term remain at Jamnagar.
Day 02 : Jamnagar – Dwarka
Morning after breakfast trek to the glorious town of Dwarka. On landing Check in inn. Medium-term remain at Dwarka.
Day 03 : Dwarka – Bet Dwarka – Dwarka
Morning after breakfast Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a sacred make a plunge Gomti conductor, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on path back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit unmistakable refuges on waterfront zone, go to night Aarti at Dwarkadhish safe house. Medium-term remain at Dwarka.
Day 04 : Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
Around the beginning of the day leave to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – where Gandhiji was considered. Later keep on somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on landing visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Ghat and Somnath Temple. Amid the night go to Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Medium-term remain at Somanth.
Day 05 : Somnath – Junagadh – Virpur – Gondal – Rajkot
Morning after breakfast, excursion to Rajkot. Enroute visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya shelter, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car show at Gondal. In the late night get in contact at Rajkot. Medium-term remain at Rajkot.
Day 06 : Rajkot – Akshardham – Ahmedabad Departure to essential home
Morning after breakfast outing to Ahmedabad. On landing in Ahmedabad visit Akshardham haven, Adalaj Stepwell and Gandhi Ashram. Drop at Railway station or Airport