England And Italy Vacation Package
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Goal – London (1 Night)
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests will meet at Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai according to the booked flight takeoff time. ‘Joining and leaving visit’ visitors will meet the gathering according to their Convenience, straightforwardly at London Airport/Lunch eatery/London lodging as indicated by the gathering plan. Welcome to London – World’s most gone to city
London – Stonehenge – Bath – Cardiff (1 Night)
Today we continue to Stonehenge, on landing find this baffling marvel of the world. Later we continue to the superb city of Bath. On landing an introduction visit incorporates its elegant patios and a visit to the Baths dating from Roman circumstances. At night we continue to Cardiff – capital of Wales.
Cardiff – Waterford (1 Night)
Today we appreciate the city introduction visit where we cross the notable palace and see the Millennium Stadium Cardiff Arms Park. At that point we appreciate the ship ride from Pembroke to Rosslare Harbor. At night, we continue to Waterford – the most seasoned city in the nation.
Waterford – Kildare – Dublin (1 Night)
Today we visit Waterford Crystal Factory – House of Crystals to see the making of gems. In transit, we visit Irish National Stud Farm situated outside the town of Kildare. View the world-class stallions and the heavenly Japanese greenhouses. At that point while driving through the irish County streets through the ‘Boreens to medieval Kilkenny antiquated château. At night we appreciate Irish move appear with supper.
Dublin – Belfast (2 Nights)
Today we appreciate the city introduction voyage through Dublin which incorporates Trinity College(Subject to Operation), the Bank of Ireland, which used to be Ireland’s House of Parliament, St. Church, Phoenix Park and the Georgian Squares. At that point we continue to Belfast – authoritative capital of Northern Ireland. On landing we have some extra time for shopping
Today we visit Giant Causeway – the main World Heritage site in Northern Ireland, famous for its polygonal sections of layered basalt and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. At that point we visit the Titanic Belfast – find the stories of making of Titanic ship, trailed by city introduction visit which incorporates City Hall and Queen’s University.
Belfast – Glasgow (2 Nights)
Today we continue by ship to Glasgow – Largest City in Scotland.
Glasgow – Edinburgh – Glasgow
Today we appreciate city introduction voyage through Glasgow which incorporates George Square and the Cathedral and also River Clyde. At that point we continue to Edinburgh – Scotland’s Capital. On entry we investigate city in introduction visit which incorporates Prince Street, Royal Mile, and perspectives of Holyrood House, Arthur’s Seat, the new Scottish Parliament and Edinburgh palace from inside. Later we visit Scotch Distillery.
Glasgow – Lake District – York – Birmingham (1 Nights)
Today we appreciate a wonderful drive through the Yorkshire Dales National Park and Lake District. On entry in Lake District, we visit the shores of Lake Windermere and appreciate journey ride on Lake Windermere. Later continue to York, on entry we visit Viking York strolling visit which takes us through the memorable lanes of the most spooky city in Britain to the cobbled ‘Shambles’, around the city dividers, to Petergate and Stonegate and to the brilliant Minster from outside.
Birmingham – Stratford – Departure from London
Today we continue to Sttratford and visit the house where Shakespeare was conceived. At that point we drive through Oxfordshire wide open to Stratford-upon-Avon. Now is the right time presently to state farewell to our movement buddies. Give us a chance to be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more vital visit. See all of you!! ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests and ‘Joining leaving visit’ visitors will continue to Airport at planned gathering flight takeoff time and take an arrival trip to the place where they grew up. Visit Concludes.