- Cost of your round trip Economy Class airfare.
- Airport taxes and Government Sales tax on air tickets.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Schengen visa charges.
- Services of Cox & Kings tour manager (provided there are over 20 adult passengers travelling on the tour) or local representative.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, excursions, and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips to drivers and guides (EUR 3 per person per day).
- Cost of your insurance with Trawelltag valid for the duration of the tour with coverage upto the age of 70 years.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets (presently calculated on 01 Jan 2018).
- Airline and Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season / trade fairs to be paid extra per person.
- Cost of extension of validityÂ or deviation of your air-ticket
- Medical test and Premium cost of insurance with Trawelltag valid for passengers above 70 years of age.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group’s menu.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage.
- Any increase in rate of Euro (presently calculated at 1 Euro = 80 INR, as on 01 Jan 2018) leading to an increase in tour cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
European Package DAY 01 |
European Package Welcome to your ‘Cox and Kings – European Rhapsody’ visit.
On entry in Zurich, your Cox and Kings delegate will welcome you at the ‘meeting point’ at the exit. After movement and traditions, exchange easily to your lodging
DAY 02 |
Zurich – Innsbruck
Today, continue for a short introduction voyage through Zurich walking around Bahnhofstrasse – the city’s fanciest shopping road, past well known sights like Peterskirche (St. Subside’s Church) arranged in a medieval square, well known for its sixteenth Century clock, the biggest check look in Europe. The rich copper tower of the Fraumunster found in the ninth Century with amazing recolored glass windows. Over the Limmat River, you will get a perspective of the Grossmunster – a lovely Romanesque and Gothic Cathedral committed to Zurich’s benefactor holy people.
Afterward, proceed with your drive to picture culminate Austria, on the way, delay at the realm of Liechtenstein and stop at Vaduz – the capital, to appreciate a short introduction. It is celebrated for its postage stamps.
Next, end at the globally eminent Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens, and plan to be stunned at the ‘Assemblies of Wonder’! In a wondrous blue corridor overwhelmed by a Unicum-a mass of precious stone, you see the world’s greatest gem and it’s littlest! More than 7 million individuals from all sides of the globe, have just been excited by the Swarovski encounter – now you are one of them!
Proceed with a picturesque drive to Innsbruck. Situated close to the Inn River, Innsbruck is one of Europe’s most lovely and exuberant urban areas. A global community for winter sports, it has facilitated the Winter Olympics twice!
On entry, set out for an introduction visit that acquaints you with its reality well known sights. View the Golden Roof or ‘Goldenes Dachl’, an elaborate Gothic overhang raised by the Emperor Maximilian I in the fifteenth century, designed with gold painted copper shingles. Next stroll to the Imperial Church taken after by the ‘Hofburg’ or Imperial Palace. This capital of the Alps, has a past filled with 800 years!
Proceed to your lodging and registration.
DAY 03 |
Innsbruck – Padova
Today, your adventure takes you on a drive past curious towns, medieval mansions and organic product plantations and cutting over the ripe Adriatic Plains, to the otherworldly tidal pond city of Venice.
Nothing sets you up for the enrapturing city of trenches and royal residences – Venice is basically exceptional! Based on 117 little islands, it is a person on foot’s city, so get set for a mobile visit.
Voyage from Tronchetto Pier and coast impractically past tall tale royal residences, through unbelievable smaller than expected waterways to the Piazza San Marco (St. Stamps Square), where you land. Napoleon named the Square the ‘best attracting room Europe’ for its steady jamboree climate! Witness the bronze Moors striking the hour, as they have been improving the situation the previous 500 years! From that point to the Doge’s Palace, associated by the ‘Extension of Sighs’ to its detainment facilities. It was from here that the unbelievable darling Casanova made his renowned escape!
End this energizing visit with a concise visit to a Murano Glass Showroom (at whatever point open) for an exhibit in glass blowing. It was on the island of Murano that glass was first made in Europe and hand blown Venetian glass is world फेमस.
DAY 04 |
Padova – Arezzo
Drive over the Apennine Mountains, along the Brenta River past Bologna, to Pisa – the main residence of Galileo and a city, which benefits as much as possible from its distinguishing strength from its Leaning Tower! It has inclined nearly since development initially began, because of the swampy soil underneath it. At a photograph stop here, take note of its hitting magnificence alongside its trademark tilt. The Duomo (Cathedral), Bell Tower together with the Baptistery are every one of the a piece of the Field of Miracles.
Keep on florence, to the supernatural Piazzale Michelangelo for a shocking perspective of the city.
After an energizing visit, drive through a stretch of olive forests and vineyards to the Tuscany locale where, on landing, you will be registered with your होटल
DAY 05 |
Today, after breakfast, drive towards Rome.
‘Rome was not worked in multi day’- reality of this oft cited saying hits you with full power, as we pack in all the ‘must see’ plan into our guided all encompassing city visit! As per legend, Rome was established by Romulus and Remus in 753 BC.
Begin first experience with Rome with an excursion to the Vatican the littlest country on the planet! It flaunts an extremely valuable craftsmanship accumulation and is most likely per square foot the most extravagant nation on the planet ! Visit one of the biggest places of worship on the planet St. Diminish’s Basilica with St. Subside’s Square. Look in stunningness at Michelangelo’s Pieta.
Proceed with your visit driving past the triumphal Arch of Constantine, a standout amongst the most imperative dedicatory landmarks of ancient times and after that drive through Piazza Venezia, where the pompous landmark to the reunification of Italy is frequently alluded to as the Marble wedding cake! Pass the Circus Maximus – the Hippodrome – known for its old chariot races, which