Family Udaipur Tour Package
- Assistance upon arrival / departure
- 03 Nights accommodation on twin sharing Basis at the hotel .
- Full day city tour on sharing basis -City Palace & Lake Pichola.
- 03 Breakfast
- 5% Service Tax Extra
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Day 1 – Udaipur
“Upon entry in the city, make a beeline for the lodging. Prestigious for its social appeal, Udaipur gives all regal cordiality, making them feel like a maharaja a life-changing background. After registration at the inn, spend the day at recreation.”
Day 2 – Udaipur
“After breakfast continue for entire day city visit.
City Palace is Rajasthan’s biggest castle complex and stands on the east bank of the quiet Lake Pichola. The castle offers amazing clearing perspectives of Lake Palace lodging and Jag Mandir on one side, and Udaipur city on the other. Worked of marble and rock in 1725 by Maharana Udai Singh, the castle even today is home to a portion of the descendents of the regal family. A fine mix of medieval European and Chinese design, you will be stunned by the sheer extravagance of its yards, covering parcels, porches, passageways and lavish green patio nurseries. At the point when at City Palace, likewise visit the in-site exhibition hall, Pratap Museum, lodging a noteworthy gathering of old models and engravings.
Lake Pichola is the life saver of Udaipur, and the city essentially lives on its banks. Initially worked by Maharana Udai Singh II after he found Udaipur, the lake has two islands – Jag Niwas and Jag Mandir. On its eastern peak is the City Palace and in its heart, the Lake Palace which has now been changed over into a legacy castle inn. There are many washing ghats also that can be investigated on a watercraft. The sapphire blue waters of the lake remain interestingly with the white marble royal residences on it, loaning it a whimsical, sentimental air. “
Day 3 – Udaipur
Day at Leisure.
Day 4 – Departure
Exchanges from Hotel to Airport/Station.