- 03 Nights Accommodation at Paris
- 03 Nights Accommodation at Nice
- 02 Nights Accommodation t Milan
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Zurich
- All Breakfast
- Arrival Transfers at Paris on SIC Basis
- Cruise and Illumination tour of Paris with Visit to Eiffel Tower 2nd Level
- 24hrs Hop on and Hop off City tour Pass at Paris
- Afternoon Half day Tour to Monte Carlo, Monaco and Eze from Nice
- City Sightseeing Hop on Hop off 48hrs at Milan
- The Best of Zurich Tour & Rhine Falls
- Half day Nice Morning City tour.
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- Trade fairs surcharges will be applicable on specific departure dates
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports
- Standard Check-in:1500hrs Check-out: 1100 hrs (early check-in is subject to availability)
- Anything not mentioned in the cost inclusions list, such as currency fluctuation i.e. currently taken as 01 EUR = INR 75. ROE: Rate of Exchange as on the date of final payment will be applicable
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- As hotels/flights/itinerary/route are subject to change without notice, no compensation will be paid for changes you may need to make in your domestic travel. Subject to RBI/GOI approval for BTQ passengers
- City Tax To be Paid Directly to Hotels Upon check out by Guests
- All Sightseeings are from Particular Point and Transfefs from Hotel to Departure Point are not included in the Package
- Train Ticket from Paris Lyon to Nice Ville
- Train Tickets from Nice Riquier to Milano Centrale
- Train Tickets from Milan Centrale to Zurich HB
- Shenegan Tourist Visa
- Travel Insurance
France Trip Day 1 – Arrival in Paris
France Trip Landing in Paris and After Immigrations exchanges from Paris Airport to Respected Hotel on Shared Basis, upon Arrival at Hotel, Check in according to Check in time and Day free at Own Leisure, Overnight remain at Paris
Day 2 – Sightseeing in Paris
Breakfast at Hotel and on This Day Utlize your 24 hours City Sightseein Hop on and Hop off Pass to investigate the city at your own Pace, the visit Description as Below,No more drained feet, no all the more hurrying to fit everything in. With Big Bus Paris – Les Cars Rouges, touring goes up against another importance: customized to your prerequisites. Invest the energy you need to at the sights you need to see. Enormous Bus Paris – Cars Rouge is putting forth two agendas to find the principle destinations of Paris From the amazing statures of the Eiffel Tower to the noteworthy grounds of the Louver, our bounce on, jump off day visit covers all the significant spots of enthusiasm over the French Capital. Regardless of whether you pick our Classic visit or Montmartre visit, you will have the capacity to find the must-see sights of Paris and appreciate staggering all encompassing perspectives of the city. The Big Bus Tour of Paris incorporates an enlightening and engaging analysis that aides you through the city. At booking stage you can pick 1 Day Pass or 2 Day Passes (multi day passes must be utilized on sequential days).
DAY TOUR INCLUSION: NEW! 1 ticket, 2 courses Hop-on, Hop-off Unlimited use amid 1 or multi day Engaging editorial in a decision of 11 dialects FREE guide, earphone and reward voucher booklet”
Day 3 – Sightseeing in Paris
Breakfast at Hotel and Day Free Till Evening, at night Proceed to Paris City Vision office by 1800hrs for Evening journey and Illumination voyage through Paris with Visit to second Level Eiffel Tower, the Tour Description as Below,The TourThe initial segment of this visit will be a stop at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, where we will get the acclaimed Eiffel Tower lift similar to the second floor to have a remarkable all encompassing perspective of Paris city. We at that point proceed with the visit with our second stop at the Quai de la Bourdonnais and board a “”Bateau Parisien”” vessel for a voyage along the River Seine with multilingual discourses recorded. The voyage will most recent 60 minutes. After the journey, we board our mentor for a city voyage through Paris where we will appreciate the extraordinary structures and landmarks of this extremely lovely city. After that we come back to the takeoff meeting point where the visit ends.
Transportation via ventilated mentor. A waterway journey. Tickets to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Multi-lingual discourses recorded for the voyage through Paris.
Medium-term remain at Paris.
Day 4 – Paris Check out – Nice Check in
Breakfast at Hotel and Check out and Proceed to Paris Station(own Arranngments) Board the train(Cost Not Included), with the Journey of 6hrs approx, achieve Nice and Check in the Hotel As Per the Check in time, Overnight remain at Nice,
Day 5 – Sightseeing in Nice
Breakfast at Hotel and Pick up from the Hotel for Afternoon Half day Tour to Monte-Carlo, Monaco and Eze, the visit portrayal as beneath,
We leave for the medieval town of Eze, roosted high on a precipice over the Mediterranean Sea. While there you will have the opportunity to visit a conventional aroma making processing plant. After a meander around the town where each road is brimming with appeal and history, our visit at that point takes us to Monaco, for a visit to the Cathedral where Princess Grace is covered, the Palace and for a drive along the Formula One race circuit. Obviously any Monaco visit would not be finished without a walk around Monte-Carlo with its Casino, magnificent lodgings and delightful patio nurseries.
Transportation by minibus, inn get and drop off, discourse by a driver-control, guided visit of a fragrance industrial facility in Eze
Day 6 – Sightseeing in Nice
Breakfast at Hotel and Pick up at 0930hrs for Morning Half day Nice City visit, The visit Description is as Below,
Your city voyage through Nice starts with a visit to Castle Hill where the Greeks initially arrived and where you can respect a stunning perspective of the old town and the port. At that point it’s onto Cimiez where you will have the likelihood to visit either the Chagall or Matisse Museum (passageways excluded), and additionally the Fransciscan cloister, Queen Victoria’s Winter Palace and the roman vestiges situated inside a wonderful mediterranean garden. The Russian Church will be our next stop and is in fact extremely astonishing, as this is the greatest Russian Church worked outside Russia under the last Tsar Nicolas II. In the wake of cruising by ‘La Promenade des Anglais’, the visit will end in the wonderful old town of Nice with its eateries, bistros and the acclaimed blossom advertise.