Goa Holiday Package
- Explore Aguada Fort and Lighthouse
- Enjoy at Anjuna, Calangute and Vagator beaches.
- Sightseeing Old Goa Churches
- Exciting Dolphin Trip (seasonal)
- Sunset River Mandovi Cruise
- Comfortable stay at Goan Village Resort
Day 01: Goa (Arrival)-
Upon landing in the Goa Airport/Thivim Railway Station, meet our agent who’ll help you in smooth exchange to resort by sharing Ac Coach. At night, you are at your own relaxation. Appreciate the shoreline exercises or go investigating. Medium-term remain in the resort.
Day 02: North Goa Sightseeing-
Post Breakfast drive to North Goa for neighborhood Sightseeing in sharing Ac Coach.
• Dolphin Trip (Seasonal): An energizing joy voyage along the River Mandovi where one can locate nearly the skipping dull smooth water delights (Dolphin Cruise Extra Charges Payable by visitor.)
• Aguada Fort and Lighthouse: Fort Aguada and its beacon is an all around protected seventeenth-century Portuguese fortification settled on the Sinquerim shoreline, neglecting the immense territories of Arabian Sea. The fortress was worked in 1612 to prepare for the Dutch and the Marathas. It was a vantage point for the vessels originating from Europe around then. The fortification vestiges are the ideal post to the conversion of the Mandovi River with the Arabian Sea.
• Vagator Beach: Picturesque shoreline with charming forlornness and beautiful glories. Connecting the popular Anjuna Beach, Vagator is somewhat more laid back, however still essentially saturated with the rave culture. The vacationer movement is prevalently Western hikers; anyway it has likewise turned out to be well known with Indian sightseers, who especially come to watch the dusk from the stones.
• Anjuna Beach: Popularly known as “Nonconformists Paradise”, Anjuna is a little Village in Goa which is renowned for its beautiful area and the Party culture. Situated in the Bardez taluka of North Goa, it is one of the 12 Brahmin people group here. The magnificence of the shoreline originates from the join impact of white sands and the red laterite rocks.
• Calangute Beach: Goa’s most acclaimed Golden shoreline, Calangute is appropriately called as “Ruler of Goan Beaches”. The busiest and most business shoreline in Goa, it is loaded with outsiders tanning themselves on the unlimited columns of one next to the other sun lounges.
• Filmi Chakkar (Optional): Filmi Chakkar (Optional): Boat visit to places where the vast majority of the motion pictures have been shot. Return to Resort by 5:00 pm.
Day 03 : South Goa Sightseeing-
On the third day, after breakfast, drive towards the South Goa.
Old Goa Churches: Ancient capital well known for world Heritage landmarks.
• Basilica of Bom Jesus: First minor Basilica in India wherein the human stays of St. Francis Xavier kept in Silver Casket.
• Se Cathedral: The most forcing of the considerable number of houses of worship, it overpowers the guests with its glory and great nearness. It’s devoted to St Catherine.
• Shri Mangueshi Temple: One of the Most Prominent sanctuaries of Goa devoted to Lord Shiva.
• Shanta Durga Temple: Kavle Ponda
• Miramar Beach: A dazzling brilliant shoreline of delicate sands, along blue Arabian Sea.
• Dona Paula: An ideal and beautiful cookout spot disregarding a fine perspective of Zuari Estuary and Marmagoa harbor.
• Colva Beach: Most Beautiful Beach
• Fish Aquarium: Optional (Entry Fees Paid by Guest)
• 5:30 pm Reporting at Boat Cruise
After Boat Cruise Drop to the Resort for a medium-term remain.
Day 04 : Goa-
Post breakfast early in the day, look at of the inn and drive to the airplane terminal/Railway Station for your forward adventure.